List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Calling clicquote ...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Calling clicquote ...

Started by habbyfan at 2014/08/22 10:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/24 05:25PM, Views: 752, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/08/22 10:52AM
    Calling clicquote ...
    habbyfan

OK you called this in February ...

So far I have more questions than answers ... I didn't know Cassie was asmatic ...

The Doctor who delivered her said the first baby was asmatic ... Helen said she would find her a good home ... I am assuming that was Alice ... since Alice did not have money to buy a baby ...

What or Who bought the second baby (Mariah) her or Ian and for what purpose ...

Was Ian running a baby buy and selling ring ...

Will we finally be given a back story on Sharon ...

Thoughts please!!!

#2   2014/08/24 10:25AM
    Re: Calling clicquote ...
    habbyfan

I get it Cassie and Mariah are twins just as you speculated Clic ...

It is still unclear to me what the heck Ian's involvement is ...
    I read the board and a lot of poster's are convinced Ian is Sharon's father ... I don't know how that can be ... given the testimony given in court when Ian tried to say Nikki had made him believe he was the father of Dylan ...

The Judge said he had reviewed Ian's testimony from an earlier case where Ian had told the court he had been sterile since he was a teenager ...

Ian's wife corroborated Ian's testimony ( whatever that is worth)

I have to admit I did not want Ian to be Sharon's father ... Oh well ...

I am very confused ...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/24 10:29AM
    #3   2014/08/24 11:46AM
    clicquot1

Quote habbyfan: OK you called this in February ... So far I have more questions than answers ... I didn't know Cassie was asmatic ...

The Doctor who delivered her said the first baby was asmatic ... Helen said she would find her a good home ... I am assuming that was Alice ... since Alice did not have money to buy a baby ...

Thoughts please!!!

LMBO! Sorry Habby but the only thing I called back in February was that Mariah got napped when she was a baby!

I did not speculate she was a twin because IMO tptb would not go there because it was too "obvious" but go there they did! I see why they went with the twin thang cause they wanted a connection to Cassie but wanted Mariah to be different but still I was disappointed but oh, well I got over it real quick!

I speculated that Mariah got napped by a doctor(and even named him as Dr. Costner since he returned back to GC!)but tptb made the napper a nurse instead of a doctor!I also speculated that Mariah was the Shick baby from 2001!

Actually when Cassie was born she & Noah were 5 1/2 years apart and then Cassie was never SORAS'D but Noah was & before Cassie died Noah was SORAS'D to around 10-12 and then Cassie was 14 so..................!

Cassie had asthma? Cassie was given for "adoption" to Alice because Alice was dating the corrupt adoption lawyer & then it looks like that HC sort of just let IW "raise" Mariah since she was often not around!

I have no idea where they are gonna go now except that like many of us have speculated Mariah(the red headed bad girl )and Summer(the blonde headed good girl)will be rivals!

Later!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/24 11:48AM
    #4   2014/08/24 03:32PM
    Blue 501

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote habbyfan: OK you called this in February ... So far I have more questions than answers ... I didn't know Cassie was asmatic ...

Thoughts please!!!

LMBO! Sorry Habby but the only thing I called back in February was that Mariah got napped when she was a baby!

I did not speculate she was a twin because IMO tptb would not go there because it was too "obvious" but go there they did! I see why they went with the twin thang cause they wanted a connection to Cassie but wanted Mariah to be different but still I was disappointed but oh, well I got over it real quick!

I speculated that Mariah got napped by a doctor(and even named him as Dr. Costner since he returned back to GC!)but tptb made the napper a nurse instead of a doctor!I also speculated that Mariah was the Shick baby from 2001!

Actually when Cassie was born she & Noah were 5 1/2 years apart and then Cassie was never SORAS'D but Noah was & before Cassie died Noah was SORAS'D to around 10-12 and then Cassie was 14 so..................!

Cassie had asthma? Cassie was given for "adoption" to Alice because Alice was dating the corrupt adoption lawyer & then it looks like that HC sort of just let IW "raise" Mariah since she was often not around!

I have no idea where they are gonna go now except that like many of us have speculated Mariah(the red headed bad girl )and Summer(the blonde headed good girl)will be rivals!

Later!

The lines are blurring. It's hard to think of Summer as rhe "good girl" any more now that she has married Psycho jail bait.

#5   2014/08/24 04:10PM
    dool56

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote clicquot1:

Thoughts please!!!

Later!

The lines are blurring. It's hard to think of Summer as rhe "good girl" any more now that she has married Psycho jail bait.
    Summer is neither a 'good girl' or 'bad girl.' She's just a blubbering fool.

#6   2014/08/24 05:25PM
    roseofsharon...

From the start of Summer's teenage years she hasn't been the good girl. She is no angel and definitely Phyllis's spawn.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list