List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Question for Canadian Posters - Spoiler Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question for Canadian Posters - Spoiler Thread

Started by BabygirlAH at 2014/08/22 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/24 02:43PM, Views: 3222, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/08/24 10:38AM
    Re: Question for Canadian Posters - Spoiler Thread
    habbyfan

Quote twocentsworth: For whatever reason, idk why, Canadian viewers get to see the Y&R soap a day ahead of the U.S. viewers and get to see all the action/spoilers to those of us in the U.S. who have yet to see it...

Everything I have said in my post ... has been revealed by Candace in her day ahead re-cap ...

for your reading on page #3 I believe and it is titled day-ahead Cdn.recap ...

#12   2014/08/24 10:43AM
    smallworld

Quote BabygirlAH: Hi are there any Canadian posters online. What happens after Nick tells Sharon Mariah is his. Does it happen on US Monday show? I really would like to know as I don't get to watch since I work all day. And seems like I no longer have soapnet channel.

At first Sharon is in disbelief. Then she questions how she didn't realise she was carrying twins. Lastly her and Nick go to the club in search for Mariah. Of course they are not there, but they do learn Ian checked out.

#13   2014/08/24 10:55AM
    smallworld

There is also a spoiler video, youtu.be/gY4mTE8bFb0, where Mariah is picture in a wedding dress. I can only guess Ian plans to marry her.

#14   2014/08/24 11:02AM
    twocentsworth

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote twocentsworth: For whatever reason, idk why, Canadian viewers get to see the Y&R soap a day ahead of the U.S. viewers and get to see all the action/spoilers to those of us in the U.S. who have yet to see it...

Everything I have said in my post ... has been revealed by Candace in her day ahead re-cap ...

Yes I understand that...but have often wondered why it is that Canada gets to see the show a day ahead of the U.S., why not the SAME day...just curious...

#15   2014/08/24 11:57AM
    grammapam

I'm from Canada too (Near Toronto to be exact). I think the reason Y&R is a day ahead is that the network that airs it (Global TV) has the rights to Days of OUr Lives too. Days comes on at 1pm with it's American affiliate NBC. So, 12.30pm Y&R can't overlap with Days running at 1pm.Hope this helps.

#16   2014/08/24 12:00PM
    twocentsworth

Quote grammapam: I'm from Canada too (Near Toronto to be exact). I think the reason Y&R is a day ahead is that the network that airs it (Global TV) has the rights to Days of OUr Lives too. Days comes on at 1pm with it's American affiliate NBC. So, 12.30pm Y&R can't overlap with Days running at 1pm.Hope this helps.

Thank you! I've never heard it explained like that...and it all makes perfect sense...thanx

#17   2014/08/24 12:03PM
    grammapam

You're welcome.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/24 12:06PM
    #18   2014/08/24 12:03PM
    roti

Quote twocentsworth:
    Quote habbyfan:

Yes I understand that...but have often wondered why it is that Canada gets to see the show a day ahead of the U.S., why not the SAME day...just curious...

#19   2014/08/24 12:07PM
    grammapam

Its something to do with Marketing.

#20   2014/08/24 12:40PM
    Lizzytish

I saw a spoiler that said "Nick and Sharon race to save Mariah....". Don't know what they're saving her from.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list