List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What kind of bud is Dylan????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What kind of bud is Dylan????

Started by JoePitt at 2014/08/22 03:33AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/24 07:26AM, Views: 1275, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/08/22 04:48PM
    Re: What kind of bud is Dylan????
    Galazz

Quote TJM0324:
    Quote villyforever55: I can see Dylan's point of view; it's just more lies from someone he trusted with his life. His best friend didn't trust him or their friendship enough to be honest. Stitch has been lying to Dylan ever since they met, the same way he lied to Jenna and Victoria, so from Dylan's point of view their friendship must not have meant that much. But, their friendship will recover, no doubt, given time.

I have to agree with you. Dylan feels betrayed by yet another person in his life. Hard to keep getting hit with a new blow of someone else keeping secrets from him.

Ben is so much better off without this self righteous jerk! Stitch helped saved this jerk's life! I hope when the truth comes out, Ben tells this creep to get lost!

#12   2014/08/23 11:11AM
    Galazz

He is a pathetic excuse for a friend. Ben is well rid of this fair weather friend.

#13   2014/08/23 11:52AM
    smallworld

Dylan doesn't come across as the forgiving type. Look how he is treating Avery over Austin. They need to better develop this character, otherwise the fans will despise him, more than ever.

#14   2014/08/23 12:01PM
    janetb

I guess it depends on which characters posters like and don't like. Dylan was lied to by Mrs. McAvoy, told that Nikki and Ian, then Paul were his biological parents. Chelsea used him to keep Connor away from Adam. Ben was his best friend and now he's lied too, even his name is fake. I think Dylan is the one deserving some support and shouldn't have to feel sorry for the people who lied and turned his life upside down.

#15   2014/08/23 01:15PM
    villyforever55

Quote janetb: I guess it depends on which characters posters like and don't like. Dylan was lied to by Mrs. McAvoy, told that Nikki and Ian, then Paul were his biological parents. Chelsea used him to keep Connor away from Adam. Ben was his best friend and now he's lied too, even his name is fake. I think Dylan is the one deserving some support and shouldn't have to feel sorry for the people who lied and turned his life upside down.

Exactly! The situation between Dylan kidnapping Connor and Austin kidnapping Avery are not at all the same. Austin may have been grieving for his mother, but his mind was working enough to plan his revenge against Avery and execute that plan. Dylan, on the other hand, is suffering from PTSD and had no control over his actions. Dylan is perfectly justified in his feelings of betrayal. He does need some help with his anger, though and hope he gets some.

#16   2014/08/23 07:29PM
    Galazz

Pretty soon he will be perfectly alone. Oh except for his falling down drunk mother.

#17   2014/08/23 07:57PM
    villyforever55

Quote Galazz: Pretty soon he will be perfectly alone. Oh except for his falling down drunk mother.

Why wish that on him? Because he's not drinking the Austin flavored Stitch kool-aid? No, Dylan won't be alone. He gas a sister and a brother and others who care about him.

#18   2014/08/23 08:16PM
    Galazz

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Galazz: Pretty soon he will be perfectly alone. Oh except for his falling down drunk mother.

Why wish that on him? Because he's not drinking the Austin flavored Stitch kool-aid? No, Dylan won't be alone. He gas a sister and a brother and others who care about him.

A brother, you mean Summer's father? Dylan is welcome to Victoria. Meh

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/23 08:16PM
    #19   2014/08/23 08:39PM
    LoganH8tr

JP...I like Dylan, but I was a bit disappointed in his reaction. I too wanted him to be supportive of Stitch especially since Stitch had been there for him so many times.

I can understand Dylan being tired of being lied to, but Dylan should be smart enough to know that even though Stitch lied about his past...the real Stitch is the man who was there in the trenches with him in Afghanistan.

#20   2014/08/23 09:14PM
    dool56

Loyalty and trust goes two ways, Stitch didn't trust him enough to tell him the truth....not much of a friendship there!

Stitch lies to everyone, not to spare them, but to cover his backside.

You tell lies to the people who you supposedly love, then you only have yourself to blame if they walk away...nobody can love or trusts a liar.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list