List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What kind of bud is Dylan????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What kind of bud is Dylan????

Started by JoePitt at 2014/08/22 03:33AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/24 07:26AM, Views: 1404, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/22 03:33AM
    What kind of bud is Dylan????
    JoePitt

Wow! When his buddy Stitch told Dylan about killing his father, Dylan, instead of being there for Stitch, just whined about everybody lying to him. It made Dylan look like an uncaring buddy!!!! If Dylan really is Stitch' s friend, he will go and talk to him ASAP! Remember, you do not have to agree with what someone did but can still support and be a friend!!

#2   2014/08/22 06:39AM
    Re: What kind of bud is Dylan????
    Galazz

Quote JoePitt: Wow! When his buddy Stitch told Dylan about killing his father, Dylan, instead of being there for Stitch, just whined about everybody lying to him. It made Dylan look like an uncaring buddy!!!! If Dylan really is Stitch' s friend, he will go and talk to him ASAP! Remember, you do not have to agree with what someone did but can still support and be a friend!!

Bravo! Great post. How many times did Dylan talk about how Stitch was there for HIM. But the minute Stitch needs his friendship, Dylan turns his back on him. IMO Stitch didn't lose anything when but when he lost Dylan. What a self righteous creep Dylan has become.

#3   2014/08/22 08:04AM
    SLEUTH

I thought this as well. So here we have Dylan who allegedly is a stand up, loyal, kind, type of guy. He had a great supportive friend in Stitch. He was given a pass for his PTSD outburst-kidnapping Connor, etc.
    The show has revealed thus far that Stitch was a reliable, stand up friend proven time and time again in the "war".
    For Dylan to toss him aside and personalize this makes him look shallow.

#4   2014/08/22 08:27AM
    fighterm

Dylan is wrong about his treatment of Stitch. Stitch did not have to disclose any secret involving other people to any friend because it's not his own secret. Secondly, if this secret did not involve other people and was illegal, and he could tell his friend, it would be a burden for his friend to keep this secret. Sometimes this would put his friend into impossible position what to do with this secret, to keep it or to report it. Smart friends should not want their friends to disclose all secrets to them. Period.

#5   2014/08/22 12:31PM
    JoePitt

All of the posters are correct. I have about 10-15 close buddies and I would NEVER treat them like Dylan is treating Stitch. I hope Dylan comes to his senses and supports his buddy Stitch. My wife thinks if Dylan does not do that that Stitch should cut him loose as a friend!

#6   2014/08/22 12:41PM
    villyforever55

I can see Dylan's point of view; it's just more lies from someone he trusted with his life. His best friend didn't trust him or their friendship enough to be honest. Stitch has been lying to Dylan ever since they met, the same way he lied to Jenna and Victoria, so from Dylan's point of view their friendship must not have meant that much. But, their friendship will recover, no doubt, given time.

#7   2014/08/22 12:49PM
    janetb

Quote villyforever55: I can see Dylan's point of view; it's just more lies from someone he trusted with his life. His best friend didn't trust him or their friendship enough to be honest. Stitch has been lying to Dylan ever since they met, the same way he lied to Jenna and Victoria, so from Dylan's point of view their friendship must not have meant that much. But, their friendship will recover, no doubt, given time.

I think Dylan is entitled . He found out that his adoptive mother had lied, Nikki is his biological mother and Paul, not Ian is his biological father. Chelsea lied about him being Connor's father and even married him. Now he finds out that his supposed best friend has lied about everything, even his name. Dylan's life has been turned upside down by everybody else's lies and secrets and he's the one who should feel bad for Ben????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/22 12:50PM
    #8   2014/08/22 01:18PM
    JoePitt

Quote janetb:
    Quote villyforever55: I can see Dylan's point of view; it's just more lies from someone he trusted with his life. His best friend didn't trust him or their friendship enough to be honest. Stitch has been lying to Dylan ever since they met, the same way he lied to Jenna and Victoria, so from Dylan's point of view their friendship must not have meant that much. But, their friendship will recover, no doubt, given time.

Yep! If you are a true friend, you look beyond that and just accept him as is!

I think Dylan is entitled . He found out that his adoptive mother had lied, Nikki is his biological mother and Paul, not Ian is his biological father. Chelsea lied about him being Connor's father and even married him. Now he finds out that his supposed best friend has lied about everything, even his name. Dylan's life has been turned upside down by everybody else's lies and secrets and he's the one who should feel bad for Ben????

#9   2014/08/22 03:19PM
    Galazz

When Dylan needed a friend Stitch was there for him 24/7. Heck Stitch even helped save his life. But when Stitch needed a friend, Dylan turned his back on him. It's when you are down that you find out who your friends really are. Stitch is so much better off without this self righteous jerk!

#10   2014/08/22 04:18PM
    TJM0324

I have to agree with you. Dylan feels betrayed by yet another person in his life. Hard to keep getting hit with a new blow of someone else keeping secrets from him.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list