List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm NOT Blind!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm NOT Blind!!!

Started by twocentsworth at 2014/08/18 02:57PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/13 07:13PM, Views: 8723, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2014/08/19 04:56PM
    Re: I'm NOT Blind!!!
    twocentsworth

Quote moehop: I have a feeling that by the time Neal's sight comes back, he is already suspecting something. He will pretend to still be blind to see if his suspicions are right, and then will continue to pretend to be blind to hold on to Hilary.

These actions will make him look bad and take the heat off of Devon and Hillary for their actions.
    By the time they find out that he is faking, he will look bad, and they will be justified in their actions.

What do you think?

I agree that he'll probably regain his sight, but before that he'll have some suspicions, the perfume or aftershave on the opposite owner of same...and he'll fain blindness, all the while actually witnessing the "love birds" in action, maybe holding hands right beside him or having those lovey-dovey goo-goo eyes looks, with Neil "blind" right beside the two of them...

#22   2014/08/19 05:38PM
    Nezy

Quote BabygirlAH: It would be a better story line if he pretends to be blind. Then he can catch his new wife in the act of lusting after Devon.

I agree. I am actually looking forward to this, cause I think Neil faking is blindness in the near future will definitely happen.

#23   2014/08/19 05:57PM
    pondie

Is it just me that thinks it wouldn't be characteristic of Neil to fake blindness?

#24   2014/08/20 06:39AM
    Daily Laugh

Quote pondie: Is it just me that thinks it wouldn't be characteristic of Neil to fake blindness?

I think it's just like Neil to fake it if he's suspicious. And I think he'd end up suspicious even if nothing was going on. The character has always been self-righteous and 'I know what's best for everyone'. Previews have already shown he won't accept help easily.
    Can you tell I don't like Neil?

#25   2014/08/20 03:03PM
    twocentsworth

Quote Daily Laugh:
    Quote pondie: Is it just me that thinks it wouldn't be characteristic of Neil to fake blindness?

I think it's just like Neil to fake it if he's suspicious. And I think he'd end up suspicious even if nothing was going on. The character has always been self-righteous and 'I know what's best for everyone'. Previews have already shown he won't accept help easily.
    Can you tell I don't like Neil?

For me, I used to like Neil pre-Dru going over the cliff...after that he's had disaster after disaster with his romances...maybe Dru's sister Olivia could be brought back for Neil if Devon and Hilary end up together...IDK...but, I do think he will become suspicious, needy (in need of help that he is denial about) and become co-dependent on Hilary, Devon, Lily and Cane...He will have his senses heightened and it will come out that he suspects something and I feel will pretend further blindness after sight is restored to actually "see" with his eyes WIDE OPEN what he failed to see thus far...

#26   2014/08/24 11:55AM
    twocentsworth

Quote bakerybettie: Why do actors play "blind" by not blinking? Stupid...blind people blink. And Neil is so newly blind that he'd naturally turn his head towards sounds as if he were still sighted. Tune up your acting skills, folks!!

And he could least aim his face in the direction of the voices of those he talks too...geesh...

#27   2014/08/28 10:49AM
    twocentsworth

Characteristic or not, Neil doesn't even want to admit he IS blind, let alone OPEN his eyes to see what's been in front of him all along, that Hilary and his son Devon have this attraction that is undeniable...maybe his blindness will allow him so see what his eyes wide open and NOT blind can see...and yes, I feel his would indeed continue this as a charade to see what he NEEDS to indeed see...

#28   2014/08/28 11:07AM
    deceived

Neil is faking blindness... I think...he is just way too clumsy, and the way he was talking to Jack yesterday about Hilary made me suspicious!

#29   2014/08/28 11:16AM
    Layngel

Oh wow! I have not been watching, so I am not up to date. Why in Neil now not able to see? I really need to go read recaps.

#30   2014/08/28 11:25AM
    deceived

Quote Layngel: Oh wow! I have not been watching, so I am not up to date. Why in Neil now not able to see? I really need to go read recaps.

Hi Layngel! Neil bought Hilary her dream house right after they married. He was showing it to Cane when the lights started flickering... he went to the fuse box and fiddled with the electrical wires without turning off the electricity, and got electrocuted. We think he is faking blindness because Devon and Hilary are playing footsies right in front of him...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list