List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm NOT Blind!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm NOT Blind!!!

Started by twocentsworth at 2014/08/18 02:57PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/29 08:20AM, Views: 7799, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2014/08/18 08:38PM
    Re: I'm NOT Blind!!!
    LongTimeFan11

Quote twocentsworth:
    Quote TiaB:
    Quote bakerybettie: Why do actors play "blind" by not blinking? Stupid...blind people blink. And Neil is so newly blind that he'd naturally turn his head towards sounds as if he were still sighted. Tune up your acting skills, folks!!

EXACTLY!!!!

I know!...sure, he tells the social worker that he knew it was a man entering his hosp. room due to the sound of his shoes and if it were Lily or Hilary, he'd smell their perfume...wonder how long it will be to have Neil smell Hilary's perfume on Devon's shoulder??? Geez, Neil COULDN'T see what was in front of him with his eyes OPEN, now that he's blind, he'll probably figure it all out

You're right!

#12   2014/08/19 06:03AM
    BabygirlAH

He should put on some sunglasses.

#13   2014/08/19 06:55AM
    wyattfan

I suppose it's denial but he should say I'm not going to stay blind. I think I may have thought in a way he is about Hilary and Devon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/19 06:55AM
    #14   2014/08/19 08:01AM
    deceived

However Neil figures this out, what will be the outcome?

#15   2014/08/19 08:14AM
    BabygirlAH

It would be a better story line if he pretends to be blind. Then he can catch his new wife in the act of lusting after Devon.

#16   2014/08/19 08:24AM
    ladycam

Nothing against KSJ but this s/l doesn't suit him. This is a repeat to me of Adam's blind s/l after Patty threw acid in his eyes. But this time am not enjoying the s/l at all

#17   2014/08/19 09:50AM
    Vetski01

I almost fell off the couch when he said "I'm not blind. I just can't see!"

Seriously?!?!?! This is how they're going to play this out. Pitiful.

You're right the portrayal of a blind person is pretty sad.
    Needs to hone his skills in that portrayal.

#18   2014/08/19 01:18PM
    Oldhead

Is this a metaphor for Neal being blind to what is going on with is wife and son? hmmmmm

#19   2014/08/19 01:29PM
    moehop

I have a feeling that by the time Neal's sight comes back, he is already suspecting something. He will pretend to still be blind to see if his suspicions are right, and then will continue to pretend to be blind to hold on to Hilary.

These actions will make him look bad and take the heat off of Devon and Hillary for their actions.
    By the time they find out that he is faking, he will look bad, and they will be justified in their actions.

What do you think?

#20   2014/08/19 01:34PM
    deceived

Quote moehop: I have a feeling that by the time Neal's sight comes back, he is already suspecting something. He will pretend to still be blind to see if his suspicions are right, and then will continue to pretend to be blind to hold on to Hilary.

These actions will make him look bad and take the heat off of Devon and Hillary for their actions.
    By the time they find out that he is faking, he will look bad, and they will be justified in their actions.

What do you think?

You are probably right. These writers explain things like this away...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list