List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm NOT Blind!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm NOT Blind!!!

Started by twocentsworth at 2014/08/18 02:57PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/13 07:13PM, Views: 8577, Replies: 58
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/18 02:57PM
    I'm NOT Blind!!!
    twocentsworth

Neil, WHAT are you thinking?
    Neil, what ARE you thinking?
    Neil, what are YOU thinking?
    Neil, what are you THINKING?

You cannot see! Therefore, you are blind either permanently or temporarily...you are so deep in denial that you probably see a pyramid...

#2   2014/08/18 03:20PM
    Re: I'm NOT Blind!!!
    TiaB

Quote twocentsworth: Neil, WHAT are you thinking?
    Neil, what ARE you thinking?
    Neil, what are YOU thinking?
    Neil, what are you THINKING?

You cannot see! Therefore, you are blind either permanently or temporarily...you are so deep in denial that you probably see a pyramid...

And it affected his neck too - did you notice? LOL. Kind of overacted if you ask me.

#3   2014/08/18 03:23PM
    bakerybettie

Why do actors play "blind" by not blinking? Stupid...blind people blink. And Neil is so newly blind that he'd naturally turn his head towards sounds as if he were still sighted. Tune up your acting skills, folks!!

#4   2014/08/18 03:39PM
    TiaB

Quote bakerybettie: Why do actors play "blind" by not blinking? Stupid...blind people blink. And Neil is so newly blind that he'd naturally turn his head towards sounds as if he were still sighted. Tune up your acting skills, folks!!

EXACTLY!!!!

#5   2014/08/18 03:51PM
    twocentsworth

Quote TiaB:
    Quote bakerybettie: Why do actors play "blind" by not blinking? Stupid...blind people blink. And Neil is so newly blind that he'd naturally turn his head towards sounds as if he were still sighted. Tune up your acting skills, folks!!

EXACTLY!!!!

I know!...sure, he tells the social worker that he knew it was a man entering his hosp. room due to the sound of his shoes and if it were Lily or Hilary, he'd smell their perfume...wonder how long it will be to have Neil smell Hilary's perfume on Devon's shoulder??? Geez, Neil COULDN'T see what was in front of him with his eyes OPEN, now that he's blind, he'll probably figure it all out

#6   2014/08/18 07:54PM
    ajsp35801

Quote twocentsworth:
    Quote TiaB:

EXACTLY!!!!

I know!...sure, he tells the social worker that he knew it was a man entering his hosp. room due to the sound of his shoes and if it were Lily or Hilary, he'd smell their perfume...wonder how long it will be to have Neil smell Hilary's perfume on Devon's shoulder??? Geez, Neil COULDN'T see what was in front of him with his eyes OPEN, now that he's blind, he'll probably figure it all out

More likely smell Devon's aftershave on Hilary's neck when he tries to kiss her and she pulls away.

#7   2014/08/18 08:03PM
    pondie

I know it's a soap and all but Neil's 'blind' acting is heinous.

#8   2014/08/18 08:10PM
    sudbubble

Quote twocentsworth:
    Quote TiaB:

EXACTLY!!!!

omg i know...you're so right!

#9   2014/08/18 08:13PM
    ajsp35801

Quote pondie: I know it's a soap and all but Neil's 'blind' acting is heinous.

It's the unblinking staring off into space. Doesn't work.

#10   2014/08/18 08:15PM
    sudbubble

Quote twocentsworth:
    Quote TiaB:

EXACTLY!!!!

omg i know...you're so right!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list