List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea today's show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea today's show

Started by jb4me at 2014/08/18 10:00AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 06:30PM, Views: 5188, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2014/08/20 12:01PM
    Re: Chelsea today's show
    Y_R30yrFan

Chelsea, Victoria, Abby, Lilly, Nikki, Lauren are all very attractive women. IMO wardrobe and hair/make up departments don't usually do them justice. Nikki is too old to wear her hair long and down. IMO. I loved her hair shorter. Lauren looks like she's still in the 1980s. I love these characters, just wish the looked and dressed a little more realistic, especially at the office.

#22   2014/08/20 12:23PM
    Galazz

Chelsea always looks beautiful! She has such a sunny disposition too!

#23   2014/08/20 05:07PM
    ogunquit

Chelsea does not appear or act as a full-time mom to me. The apartment definitely is not childproof nor looks like a toddler even lives there; with the exception of the nursery. Come on writers get real!

#24   2014/08/20 05:22PM
    SoapBox46

:) Love Chelsea; I hope she is here to stay. Give her a good man.

#25   2014/08/20 05:33PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote SoapBox46: Love Chelsea; I hope she is here to stay. Give her a good man.

I love Chelsea too, but I don't want her to get a "good" man. I want Chadam and am under no illusions about Adam's character.

#26   2014/08/20 10:58PM
    IndyFan

Chelsea hasn't been dishing it out like she should. Victoria was so biting with her and let me just say that I don't buy hormones having anything to do with it. Your personality doesn't just change because you're having a baby!! Oh yes - right - Victoria is extremely stressed because she slept with 2 different men and doesn't know who the daddy is. Chelsea needs to stand up for herself more. She seems to have lost some of her chutzpah when Adam died. I hope his return is the igniting of Chadam again.

#27   2014/08/20 11:26PM
    mayre

Quote IndyFan: Chelsea hasn't been dishing it out like she should. Victoria was so biting with her and let me just say that I don't buy hormones having anything to do with it. Your personality doesn't just change because you're having a baby!! Oh yes - right - Victoria is extremely stressed because she slept with 2 different men and doesn't know who the daddy is. Chelsea needs to stand up for herself more. She seems to have lost some of her chutzpah when Adam died. I hope his return is the igniting of Chadam again.

TWO THUMBS UP

And what is it with Victoria when she gets pregnant with a
    Supposedly much wanted baby baby that she feels the need to go
    Back,to,work at Newman?

#28   2014/08/21 01:42AM
    Feliciena

Chelsea is stunning & just love her on the show. When she was on AMC, although I stopped watching it in the last couple of yrs. that it was on, I was rather indifferent to her character. Now I just love her & anxious to see her with the new Adam.
    Victoria has shown nastiness towards Chelsea even though she let Victoria adopt him. She should be a little grateful because she needs to realize, not only has Chelsea changed but Victor was behind it all.

#29   2014/08/21 06:06AM
    Galazz

Chelsea is stunning and a very good actress. She will be a lead for a long time because she is still pretty young.

#30   2014/08/21 06:51AM
    Klip

Quote cavi:
    Quote jb4me: Wow. Chelsea looked so gorgeous today. Hair and wardrobe got it right for a change. Victoria's hair was pretty bad, though.

If the show were in black and white, Vicky would have looked like Lily from the Munsters. Awful hair on her!

Agree! Awful hair!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list