List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea today's show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea today's show

Started by jb4me at 2014/08/18 10:00AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 06:30PM, Views: 5102, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2014/08/18 02:47PM
    Re: Chelsea today's show
    villyforever55

Quote taramartin: Victoria is always really nasty to Chelsea. You might think she'd ease up since Chelsea gave her Johnny.

Victoria is always nasty to Chelsea? That's so not true. Besides, Chelsea should not have butted into that conversation since only two people understood Victoria's history and it was none of Chelsea's business. But, Victoria did apologize to Chelsea in the end and Chelsea accepted.

#12   2014/08/18 02:51PM
    Carmel Candy

Quote taramartin: Victoria is always really nasty to Chelsea. You might think she'd ease up since Chelsea gave her Johnny.

Victoria is truly a nasty witch. She really only wanted Johnny so that she could erase any connection that loser Billy had with Chelsea. You would think that Victoria would show some humility especially seeing that the tramp doesn't even know who the father of her baby is! Chelsea was kind to her as always and looked amazing. Victoria was a vile twit.

#13   2014/08/18 02:57PM
    Jackie10

Quote villyforever55:

Victoria is always nasty to Chelsea? That's so not true. Besides, Chelsea should not have butted into that conversation since only two people understood Victoria's history and it was none of Chelsea's business. But, Victoria did apologize to Chelsea in the end and Chelsea accepted.

The con has a way of sticking her nose in where it shouldnt be. And a time or two she has gotten put in her place good and proper. But Victoria tried to always be good to CL even when CL was pg with Billy's child and living with her. CL treated Victoria like crap and Victoria took it. CL gave the baby away because she couldnt get Billy. CL is a loser IMO. She wreaked havoc on Victoria, Billy, Dylan and Adam. Now she is back to Billy and it wont be long when the fill in Adam(if we get one) comes back she will jump from Billy and land on Adams back again. Tired of the whole of GC caring this worthless character around. Let her take her coloring book and crayons to B&B to the Forester clan.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/18 02:59PM
    #14   2014/08/18 02:57PM
    villyforever55

Quote Carmel Candy:

Victoria is truly a nasty witch. She really only wanted Johnny so that she could erase any connection that loser Billy had with Chelsea. You would think that Victoria would show some humility especially seeing that the tramp doesn't even know who the father of her baby is! Chelsea was kind to her as always and looked amazing. Victoria was a vile twit.

Chelsea should have stayed out of a conversation that didn't concern her. Victoria was snarky but correct, there is no basis for comparison between Chelsea's pregnancy and hers.

#15   2014/08/18 03:04PM
    Carmel Candy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Carmel Candy:

Chelsea should have stayed out of a conversation that didn't concern her. Victoria was snarky but correct, there is no basis for comparison between Chelsea's pregnancy and hers.

You're right! There is NO comparison.....Chelsea knew who the baby of her father was.

#16   2014/08/18 03:07PM
    Jackie10

Quote Carmel Candy:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Carmel Candy:

You're right! There is NO comparison.....Chelsea knew who the baby of her father was.

Yes and she also thought Adam was evil and would take her child from her. Shows how much she cared for Adam. And so she lied to another man and let him think he was the dad. She actually fell in love with Dylan and still continued to use him. She needs to keep her mouth shut and her nose out of other peoples affairs.

#17   2014/08/18 03:13PM
    Carmel Candy

Quote jb4me: Wow. Chelsea looked so gorgeous today. Hair and wardrobe got it right for a change. Victoria's hair was pretty bad, though.

Yes Chelsea looked so beautiful. Victoria's hair really needs work.

#18   2014/08/18 03:15PM
    Galazz

ITA. Chelsea is gorgeous young woman. I also agree that Victoria has turned into such a witch. I can barely stand her anymore. I hope she is sentenced to a life with Billy Abbott! Serves her right!

#19   2014/08/20 07:26AM
    Galazz

Quote Carmel Candy:
    Quote Cabo:
    Quote jb4me: Wow. Chelsea looked so gorgeous today. Hair and wardrobe got it right for a change. Victoria's hair was pretty bad, though.

Chelsea is beautiful.
    I love her character too !!!

I totally agree. Chelsea was stunning today! Love Chelsea/MCE. Great actress, great character, beautiful lady!

Ditto. She is beautiful!

#20   2014/08/20 10:19AM
    Galazz

I'll miss Chels. Until Phyllis and Adam show up, she is one of the very few people I watch this show to see.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list