List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea today's show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea today's show

Started by jb4me at 2014/08/18 10:00AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 06:30PM, Views: 5202, Replies: 44
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/18 10:00AM
    Chelsea today's show
    jb4me

Wow. Chelsea looked so gorgeous today. Hair and wardrobe got it right for a change. Victoria's hair was pretty bad, though.

#2   2014/08/18 11:20AM
    Re: Chelsea today's show
    Cabo

Quote jb4me: Wow. Chelsea looked so gorgeous today. Hair and wardrobe got it right for a change. Victoria's hair was pretty bad, though.

Chelsea is beautiful.
    I love her character too !!!

#3   2014/08/18 11:58AM
    reng

Hate that nude lipstick on her, and also on Sharon. They both look better with a little color.
    I also thought Victoria looked beautiful, although I'm not a fan of that blond thing she's doing with her hair.

#4   2014/08/18 12:24PM
    cavi

Quote jb4me: Wow. Chelsea looked so gorgeous today. Hair and wardrobe got it right for a change. Victoria's hair was pretty bad, though.

If the show were in black and white, Vicky would have looked like Lily from the Munsters. Awful hair on her!

#5   2014/08/18 12:24PM
    cyndiob

Is Chelsea leaving Y&R - it says that Chelsea bids farewell to Genoa City does anyone know?

#6   2014/08/18 12:39PM
    reng

Quote cyndiob: Is Chelsea leaving Y&R - it says that Chelsea bids farewell to Genoa City does anyone know?

She'll be back. Her trip was part if the plot so she could go on her honeymoon in real life.

#7   2014/08/18 12:39PM
    Jackie10

Quote cyndiob: Is Chelsea leaving Y&R - it says that Chelsea bids farewell to Genoa City does anyone know?

We can only hope! But alas MCE should be coming up for contract negotiations in October. Maybe the reason for the scenes. It was reported that MCE has already returned from her honeymoon and was taping.

#8   2014/08/18 12:42PM
    cavi

Quote reng: Hate that nude lipstick on her, and also on Sharon. They both look better with a little color.
    I also thought Victoria looked beautiful, although I'm not a fan of that blond thing she's doing with her hair.

I think Vicky is beautiful. It's the ombre thing, like you say, that isn't doing her justice - and today the pale hair near her hairline just made me think of the Munsters. I think some people look good in pale lipstick, but I dislike the super-beige look. When I've seen it on Sharon, she's still had color and looked fine to me, as did Chloe a few times when I saw her go with the pale lip color, but theirs was more translucent than opaque. I've seen Abby go pretty pale, but she usually has a dab of pink in there and I think she does the dewy look well. And I think wearing some lip color makes any face look more balanced. Chelsea does look better with some color to balance with those lovely large eyes of hers. She's also one of those who has killer lips on dressy days when she goes very dark-lipped. Others have done a beige look, including old-Phyllis and Ashley from time to time. I've never been a fan of the pale look, especially on fair skin and mouths that don't have plump top lips - the lipstick has the effect of making the upper lip look like a line. The other tone I'm not fond of is orange-based lipstick when it is assumed that fair skin looks good in it. My family is fair and some of my sibs have red in their hair, and they do not look better with orange-based colors and the inevitable green that is always recommended - that color advice just feels so outdated.

#9   2014/08/18 01:07PM
    Carmel Candy

Quote Cabo:

Chelsea is beautiful.
    I love her character too !!!

I totally agree. Chelsea was stunning today! Love Chelsea/MCE. Great actress, great character, beautiful lady!

#10   2014/08/18 02:41PM
    taramartin

Victoria is always really nasty to Chelsea. You might think she'd ease up since Chelsea gave her Johnny.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list