List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Murphy, Where have you been?..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Murphy, Where have you been?..

Started by Kellly at 2014/08/17 04:02AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/17 09:28AM, Views: 362, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2014/08/17 04:02AM
    Murphy, Where have you been?..
    Kellly

Whatever happened to Murphy? They down played him at the funeral. When did he move out of the mansion? He had so little to do with the funeral and right after the funeral. Katherine would have never allowed that. Murphy was a big part of her life. I think it was very, very disrespectful to the character of Murphy. He made Katherine happy in her final years and he deserved a bit more air time!

#2   2014/08/17 08:58AM
    Re: Murphy, Where have you been?..
    bikette

I think they said he will be coming back for her memorial along with Nina.

#3   2014/08/17 09:21AM
    jeanie5815

Yes they are coming back Aug. 26,27 to mark the 1st ann. of her death. I think it is "sick' that they are doing this to Mrs. K's memory, It's all about ratings and using her death and over and over again, is just "sick" "sick" sick". We have dealt with her death. Let her memory be in our hearts forever, but "not" with a continuation s/l of her memorial every year.
    I don't remember ever seeing a soap like this one with rehashing s/l's over and over again.

#4   2014/08/17 09:28AM
    janetb

I read that Murphy and Nina are coming back for the first year anniversary of Katherine's death. She had left a letter for Jill with instructions for what she wanted. Murphy was much happier in his trailer or out fishing than living in the Chancellor mansion. After Katherine died there wasn't a s/l for him anymore.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list