List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The disappearing act of Kyle and, Fenmore

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The disappearing act of Kyle and, Fenmore

Started by keepitfuntosee at 2014/08/16 10:35PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/05 09:56PM, Views: 2360, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/08/17 11:28AM
    Re: The disappearing act of Kyle and, Fenmore
    Galazz

Quote mswadel: I feel like you do. It would be nice if they could get the first adult Kyle back but not looking forward to the return of 'lurch' as some called him. And I cannot see Summer wanting him instead of Austin, he is a cutie and a keeper. No doubt Fen will become a lawyer and make big bucks but money and position alone is not enough to sway a woman his way.

ITA. I think Kyle and Summer would make a great couple. Even if they don't get Blake Hood back, there are plenty of hot young actors out there to play Kyle.

#12   2014/08/17 11:29AM
    twocentsworth

Quote lmfan:
    Quote mswadel: I feel like you do. It would be nice if they could get the first adult Kyle back but not looking forward to the return of 'lurch' as some called him. And I cannot see Summer wanting him instead of Austin, he is a cutie and a keeper. No doubt Fen will become a lawyer and make big bucks but money and position alone is not enough to sway a woman his way.

If Fen is anything like his dad, he will make a great husband some day. Michael is not some typical soap hunk and he can be nerdy at times, but like Fen he is smart, good looking and loyal.

You're right, I've liked the Michael character and it proves that a past can be just that in the "past" and redemption is possible...he's come a long way and so will Fenmore...I can see him becoming just as good or better attorney than his father...now his mom is another story

#13   2014/08/17 11:30AM
    Galazz

Quote Trish12: I think once they tried too hook up Kyle with Summer that didn't play well with fans either. A lot of people were also disgusted with Fen for what he did to Jamie and the actor got bashed hard. I will never understand why Summer didn't get half the treatment the girl is full on annoying.

Hey that's the way many of us feel about Sharon! She's not just annoying but dumb as a brick and crazy too! She she is still around.

#14   2014/08/17 11:31AM
    Galazz

Quote lmfan:

If Fen is anything like his dad, he will make a great husband some day. Michael is not some typical soap hunk and he can be nerdy at times, but like Fen he is smart, good looking and loyal.

Ok, you make good points. Fen will grow into a fine young man with a successful career.

#15   2014/08/17 11:33AM
    SadieM

I hope Austin goes away and Summer and Fenmore get together.

#16   2014/08/17 11:33AM
    Trish12

Quote Galazz:
    Quote Trish12: I think once they tried too hook up Kyle with Summer that didn't play well with fans either. A lot of people were also disgusted with Fen for what he did to Jamie and the actor got bashed hard. I will never understand why Summer didn't get half the treatment the girl is full on annoying.

Hey that's the way many of us feel about Sharon! She's not just annoying but dumb as a brick and crazy too! She she is still around.

Hey??? We are adults I presume, don't call me out like that. I respect your post, but this isn't about Sharon. You have a problem with Sharon that's your problem, not mine.

#17   2014/08/17 11:51AM
    Galazz

Quote Trish12:
    Quote Galazz:

Hey??? We are adults I presume, don't call me out like that. I respect your post, but this isn't about Sharon. You have a problem with Sharon that's your problem, not mine.

I respect your post too. My point was no one likes all the characters. Some viewers don't like Summer other viewers don't like Sharon or Adam or Victor.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/17 11:52AM
    #18   2014/08/17 11:55AM
    Trish12

Quote Galazz:
    Quote Trish12:
    Quote Galazz:

My point was you don't like Summer and many of us don't like Sharon.

And my point is this post isn't about Sharon. Let stick to facts. Fact is Sharon will be on this soap for a long time, Summer if the writers please will get rid of her, like they did Fen. She's expendable. Sharon is a vet and isn't going anywhere, same with Phyllis who I don't like but is also a long time character who is needed. Summer does nothing for me sorry. I'm sorry you take it a way when other say they don't like her.

#19   2014/08/17 12:20PM
    lmfan

Quote SadieM: I hope Austin goes away and Summer and Fenmore get together.

I used to want Fen and Summer, but not right now. Fen deserves someone that truly loves him and won't take him for granted. Plus, Summer wants to play house. I want Fen to go to college and enjoy being young. They can be friends because Fen is loyal like that, but no big romance until Fen gets his degree and Summer grows up.

#20   2014/08/17 12:24PM
    Trish12

Quote lmfan:
    Quote SadieM: I hope Austin goes away and Summer and Fenmore get together.

I used to want Fen and Summer, but not right now. Fen deserves someone that truly loves him and won't take him for granted. Plus, Summer wants to play house. I want Fen to go to college and enjoy being young. They can be friends because Fen is loyal like that, but no big romance until Fen gets his degree and Summer grows up.

Summer is too much like Hope on B&B can't stomach either once. They get everything on a sliver platter, don't take responsibility for their choices, it's always someone else's fault. Sadly Hope want's to play house too. Too me Fen grew up and he got help and is on his way to college I respect him more for that. If they going to bring back people to this soap bring back Olivia and Nate. Would love to see them and maybe Dru.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list