List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The disappearing act of Kyle and, Fenmore

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The disappearing act of Kyle and, Fenmore

Started by keepitfuntosee at 2014/08/16 10:35PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/05 09:56PM, Views: 2331, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/16 10:35PM
    The disappearing act of Kyle and Fenmore
    keepitfuntosee

I never saw Fenmore or Kyle say goodbye to anyone or make calls back to their families it as if they were kidnapped by aliens. The writers can niot have someone just go away all of a sudden and treat them as if they were not a part of the scripts at one time or just a mention of their name now and then

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/16 10:37PM
    #2   2014/08/17 02:52AM
    Re: The disappearing act of Kyle and, Fenmore
    deceived

I think Kyle is working at the New York office.
    IT did not help with all the negative posts about not liking him after the other Kyle left... we fans need to give new recasts a chance...
    Anyways... Fen is attending college in Arizona to become a lawyer... I think he is a great young actor, he was educated at the Shakespeare school, I think in Oxford. I read his interview when he first came on the show...
    I guess they will speed up 10 years of law school in one year. And we will have a handsome young lawyer to take Michael and Christine's place... cant wait for that...Don't get me wrong... I just love Michael and Christine... but the under 40 crowd needs to grow also... I mean the kids, grandkids not newbies....

#3   2014/08/17 09:02AM
    janetb

Kyle and Fenmore have no s/l so they've been written out with an explanation. Kyle is in New York working at the Jabot office. Ashley is there as well. Fenmore has gone off to university in another state.

#4   2014/08/17 10:04AM
    Galazz

I would love to see Kyle come back once the reveal happens. I still think Kyle is Summer's great love and triangle would be great.

I would be happy if I never saw Fen again.

#5   2014/08/17 10:42AM
    mswadel

I feel like you do. It would be nice if they could get the first adult Kyle back but not looking forward to the return of 'lurch' as some called him. And I cannot see Summer wanting him instead of Austin, he is a cutie and a keeper. No doubt Fen will become a lawyer and make big bucks but money and position alone is not enough to sway a woman his way.

#6   2014/08/17 10:46AM
    twocentsworth

I think in real life actor portraying Fenmore is supposed to appear on Under the Dome maybe? and idk about actor portraying Kyle...sometimes, it seems, the script calls for no explanation of their whereabouts, but just never says even though we, the viewers know they have other projects and therefore can't be in two places at once... same goes for actor playing Daniel and his other projects...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/17 10:52AM
    #7   2014/08/17 10:53AM
    Galazz

Quote twocentsworth: I think in real life actor portraying Fenmore is supposed to appear on Under the Dome maybe? and idk about actor portraying Kyle...sometimes, it seems, the script calls for no explanation of their whereabouts, but just never says even though we, the viewers know they have other projects and therefore can't be in two places at once...

So without Kyle or Fen, who do we have? We have two males on the show under 40, Austin and Noah?

#8   2014/08/17 11:05AM
    Trish12

I think once they tried too hook up Kyle with Summer that didn't play well with fans either. A lot of people were also disgusted with Fen for what he did to Jamie and the actor got bashed hard. I will never understand why Summer didn't get half the treatment the girl is full on annoying.

#9   2014/08/17 11:16AM
    twocentsworth

Quote Galazz:
    Quote twocentsworth: I think in real life actor portraying Fenmore is supposed to appear on Under the Dome maybe? and idk about actor portraying Kyle...sometimes, it seems, the script calls for no explanation of their whereabouts, but just never says even though we, the viewers know they have other projects and therefore can't be in two places at once...

So without Kyle or Fen, who do we have? We have two males on the show under 40, Austin and Noah?

According to cast list info and my thoughts, for the "under 40" group, there's also: there's Devon, JT, Tyler, Kevin and Cane (I don't think he's supposed to be waaay over 40? )...

#10   2014/08/17 11:24AM
    lmfan

Quote mswadel: I feel like you do. It would be nice if they could get the first adult Kyle back but not looking forward to the return of 'lurch' as some called him. And I cannot see Summer wanting him instead of Austin, he is a cutie and a keeper. No doubt Fen will become a lawyer and make big bucks but money and position alone is not enough to sway a woman his way.

If Fen is anything like his dad, he will make a great husband some day. Michael is not some typical soap hunk and he can be nerdy at times, but like Fen he is smart, good looking and loyal.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list