List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Courtney and her tongue drives me crazy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Courtney and her tongue drives me crazy

Started by cmmpanderson at 2014/08/16 07:12PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/18 06:41PM, Views: 2112, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/08/17 09:30PM
    Re: Courtney and her tongue drives me crazy
    DeevaCulver

Quote cmmpanderson: I don't know what it is but every time Courtney talks to Noah and she wants to be cute and sexy, she does something with her tongue that drives me crazy and it looks so stupid. She says something to Noah and she places her tongue under the roof of her mouth while she's smiling. It looks so silly and immature to me. She reminds me of a teenager trying to act like a grownup. Does anyone else see that or is it just me?

Yeah I notice it every time she does it. LOL get on my nerves TOO!

#12   2014/08/18 12:00AM
    soapblogger

she cracks me trying to play grown up cop! looks like she needs to carrying a book bag still playing high school. A cute girl but her story is too drawn up and made up for my likes

#13   2014/08/18 09:23AM
    deceived

Quote soapblogger: she cracks me trying to play grown up cop! looks like she needs to carrying a book bag still playing high school. A cute girl but her story is too drawn up and made up for my likes

She makes me laugh also... she reminds me of that girl who played the blonde in 'Scary Movie' she was funny without trying...ETC.

#14   2014/08/18 10:20AM
    dixiex2

Quote Trish12:

No!! Really ewe. I do like both actors. Courtney really has grown up from her drug use days. She didn't choose college but she go a career. Hmmm something I can't say for her other friend. Noah is holding his own. I would like to see them grow too!!!

I didn't think she used drugs. I thought she was working as an undercover cop.
    I do like her & Noah together. They are cute.

#15   2014/08/18 06:41PM
    MissCrayCray

YES!! I almost posted a message about her tongue. She's trying for the seductive look but it's just plain odd looking.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list