List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Writers Chem Testing Ben & Abby? NO!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Writers Chem Testing Ben & Abby? NO!!!!!

Started by Galazz at 2014/08/16 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/17 06:11PM, Views: 1310, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/16 04:32PM
    Writers Chem Testing Ben & Abby? NO!!!!!
    Galazz

It's pretty obvious Villy will reunite. That's fine by me. Just please get Ben away from them. Billy will get his new daughter and they can live happily ever after in a nice corner.

I want Ben front and center rocking with the headliners! Please not Abby. Either Chelsea or Phyllis would be great. I could live with Ashley, but please not annoying Abby!

#2   2014/08/16 07:11PM
    Re: Writers Chem Testing Ben & Abby? NO!!!!!
    Galazz

It just occurred to me the writers could be laying the ground work for conflict between mother and daughter. It would be great if Abby fell for Ben, then Ashley returned.

#3   2014/08/17 01:02AM
    LuckyPenny

Quote Galazz: It just occurred to me the writers could be laying the ground work for conflict between mother and daughter. It would be great if Abby fell for Ben, then Ashley returned.

Nasty! Sister been there/done that too!

#4   2014/08/17 10:30AM
    dixiex2

If ED is coming back as Ashley I wish they would have her & Ben hook up. I thought they had some chemistry the little bit they were on together. Much more than Vicky & Ben.

#5   2014/08/17 02:38PM
    Scotia

Please no, I wouldn't wish Abby on Stitch. He has already spent time in prison for his fathers murder, he's been punished enough don't stick him with Abby.

Enough said!

#6   2014/08/17 02:39PM
    Scotia

Please no, I wouldn't wish Abby on Stitch. He has already spent time in prison for his fathers murder, he's been punished enough don't stick him with Abby.

Enough said!

#7   2014/08/17 02:39PM
    Scotia

Oops, sorry for the double post.

#8   2014/08/17 04:25PM
    Axl Rose

Personally I would not be opposed to a Ben and Abby pairing, with Abby being with her sister's sloppy seconds if anything but also who knows perhaps Abby if she and Stitch were to get together could you imagine how the Newmans and Abbotts would react?

#9   2014/08/17 04:32PM
    greengrass

I noticed they have chemistry tested Stitch with Ashley,Abby and Chelsea.But we all know that Chelsea will be with Adam when he returns.I don't care who he's with as long as they get him out of Victoria's orbit,Stitch has ZERO chemistry with Victoria.

#10   2014/08/17 04:35PM
    Axl Rose

Hell at this point I would welcome a Stitch/Abby pairing, but if anything do you one better, by pairing Stitch up with Red herself, Phyllis since Phyllis is supposed to come out of her coma soon why not put her with Stitch?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list