List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who is the actress playing Helen Copeland?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is the actress playing Helen Copeland?

Started by ski lady at 2014/08/16 02:15PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/17 03:38AM, Views: 1306, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/08/16 02:15PM
    Who is the actress playing Helen Copeland?
    ski lady

She reminds me a lot of Cassie's adoptive mother from way back; the actress is Tamara Clatterbuck. Who is this actress?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/16 02:22PM
    #2   2014/08/16 02:30PM
    Re: Who is the actress playing Helen Copeland?
    movinon

Quote ski lady: She reminds me a lot of Cassie's adoptive mother from way back; the actress is Tamara Clatterbuck. Who is this actress?

The actress is Karina Logue, according to comings and goings. I don't know who she is, but she does look a little like an older Mariah to me - kind of hard and the coloring is right. The story looks interesting,

#3   2014/08/16 03:02PM
    ski lady

Thanks. I kept thinking she looked a lot like the lady who adopted Cassie, so I looked her up. Karina Logue looks a lot like that lady--Tamara Clatterbuck--but Tamara is blonde. Interesting coincidence, I guess.

#4   2014/08/16 03:02PM
    ski lady

Thanks. I kept thinking she looked a lot like the lady who adopted Cassie, so I looked her up. Karina Logue looks a lot like that lady--Tamara Clatterbuck--but Tamara is blonde. Interesting coincidence, I guess.

#5   2014/08/16 03:33PM
    soaplv

Quote ski lady: Thanks. I kept thinking she looked a lot like the lady who adopted Cassie, so I looked her up. Karina Logue looks a lot like that lady--Tamara Clatterbuck--but Tamara is blonde. Interesting coincidence, I guess.

watch out...nick will have secretly slept with Helen way back when and ooops...she had a daughter that looks like cassie...another twist instead of cassie being a twin that was stolen from Sharon at birth by Ian...and on and on and on...

#6   2014/08/16 10:16PM
    pondie

Quote soaplv:
    Quote ski lady: Thanks. I kept thinking she looked a lot like the lady who adopted Cassie, so I looked her up. Karina Logue looks a lot like that lady--Tamara Clatterbuck--but Tamara is blonde. Interesting coincidence, I guess.

watch out...nick will have secretly slept with Helen way back when and ooops...she had a daughter that looks like cassie...another twist instead of cassie being a twin that was stolen from Sharon at birth by Ian...and on and on and on...

But Nick wasn't Cassie's biological father. Frank was.

#7   2014/08/17 12:17AM
    LuckyPenny

I think this actress could have made an intriguing Phyllis.

#8   2014/08/17 03:38AM
    FL senior fan

Quote LuckyPenny: I think this actress could have made an intriguing Phyllis.

-----
    No, too hard looking. The actress playing her part perfect. Has the look and actions of a woman who's had a hard life, and who enjoys drinking. She didn't want to be a mother, so why/how did she end up with baby Miriah?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list