List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER, CAN, MONDAY, Vikki...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER, CAN, MONDAY, Vikki...

Started by cards1 at 2014/08/16 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/17 09:29AM, Views: 1794, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2014/08/16 01:17PM
    SPOILER, CAN, MONDAY, Vikki...
    cards1

Vikki starts having "pains" after seeing Billy/Chelsea.

IMO, Vikki is her own cause of Vikki's stress, and as a rule I like Vikki.

BUT she is so obviously still in love with Billy, she wants him to beg and pine for her, while she strings Stitch along.

Alot of her stress would have just been relieved IF she would have just went on and had the paternity test, NOW. She can't pick who she wants as the father it is, what it is, she liked them both well enough at one time to have sex with them and get pregnant, and this is NOT Vikki's first go around with "who's the daddy", she did the same thing when she had sex with J.T and Brad to close together and they didn't know who Reed's father was either until after he was born, so she knows what causes this.

#2   2014/08/17 03:47AM
    Re: SPOILER, CAN, MONDAY, Vikki...
    FL senior fan

Wonder if this "high risk" pregnancy is going to be a problem for her now? Vikki, IMO, wants this baby to be Billy's...however, she doesn't want to give up Ben either.
    I can see her ending up in the hospital with BOTH men at her side. I don't think Abby has the stomach for child birth-LOL.

#3   2014/08/17 09:21AM
    habbyfan

[quote]Quote FL senior fan: Wonder if this "high risk" pregnancy is going to be a problem for her now? Vikki, IMO, wants this baby to be Billy's...however, she doesn't want to give up Ben either.
    I can see her ending up in the hospital with BOTH men at her side. I don't think Abby has the stomach for child birth-LOL.[/quote

That is funny ] think you are right ... I can see Abby fainting away ...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/17 09:23AM
    #4   2014/08/17 09:29AM
    jeanie5815

Yep. I thought the same thing when Vikki asked her, Abby is ok, IMO, when comforting people "outside" of the hospital, but I think she has a problem with all that internal stuff that goes in hospitals.Is she "really" preg? or just a s/l? Cause the other day, her maternity clothes just looked like she was 5 months in real life. Her "baby bump" just being smooth as in real life.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list