List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER, Can. Monday's EPI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER, Can. Monday's EPI

Started by cards1 at 2014/08/16 01:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/17 03:51AM, Views: 1525, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2014/08/16 01:04PM
    SPOILER, Can. Monday's EPI
    cards1

WTH Mariah, I about LMAO at her running down the stairs in her "lingerie"/P.J.'s, "I have a surprise for you" and she was the one who got the surprise, Sharon glaring at her.

Child, Nick has had vixens like Sharon, Phyllis and Grace, to name a few, girrrlllll, pulllleeeezzzzzeeee, he's not into you, you look exactly like his deceased daughter. Mariah apparently thought when Nick was looking at her, earlier in the episode flashing back to Cassie, that he was looking at her.

#2   2014/08/17 03:51AM
    Re: SPOILER, Can. Monday's EPI
    FL senior fan

Quote cards1: WTH Mariah, I about LMAO at her running down the stairs in her "lingerie"/P.J.'s, "I have a surprise for you" and she was the one who got the surprise, Sharon glaring at her.

Child, Nick has had vixens like Sharon, Phyllis and Grace, to name a few, girrrlllll, pulllleeeezzzzzeeee, he's not into you, you look exactly like his deceased daughter. Mariah apparently thought when Nick was looking at her, earlier in the episode flashing back to Cassie, that he was looking at her.

-----------------
    Thanks; I can't wait till this crush ends!! I am hoping Noah is able to see thru Mirah's crushing on his Dad and puts a stop to it. Nick and Sharon seem to naive. Have to give Ian credit, he did speak to her about this, in a round about way...he picked up on it in their conversation.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list