List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: 16 years of Y&Rs downward spiral/2017 the end?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

16 years of Y&Rs downward spiral/2017 the end?

Started by Kelby at 2014/08/16 10:40AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 10:40AM, Views: 392, Replies: 0
    page:
    #1   2014/08/16 10:40AM
    16 years of Y&Rs downward spiral/2017 the end?
    Kelby

Every character and storyline is pitiful. The rewriting of so many characters and the history is eating this show from the inside out. The only good thing about the new faces, is that they do not have history for the writers to mess up. The other problem is that they are not interesting. It starts at the top. This is not just Jill Farren Phelps fault that this show is bad. It has been the last several writing regimes. This started in the late 90s after Bill Bell stepped down and has continued to this awful point. I will start to support this show again when they start to write something meaningful and real. Until then, deuces. I am going to read the recaps and be disappointed. Clearly a couple of people are watching this show and clearly the network has some reason to keep it around. Any how, I can see this show being canceled before 2017. Fan fiction is better than this. Shame, shame, shame.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list