List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Devon has no respect or love for his father Neil

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Devon has no respect or love for his father Neil

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/08/16 06:07AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/18 09:11AM, Views: 1107, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/08/16 01:13PM
    Re: Devon has no respect or love for his father Neil
    lindaj18

Quote Axl Rose: Some ungrateful son especially after everything Neil has done for Devon

This is the same guy, you'll remember, who had feelings for his own sister, Lily, in the beginning. Because he had no structure growing up, he has no boundaries. So I'm not surprised, he was skulking after Hilary. But the whole damn thing happened so fast, it's hard to believe it's "true love". Devon is a dog with a few bucks to buy his bone.He and Hilary, as far as i'm concerned, can take a long walk off a short pier.Even if Neil is an idiot, it's so disturbing and disrespectful on so many levels; just like Mariah and her fantasies about Nick.it's trashy, low-rent and classless...just like where the show has gone. Pity!

#12   2014/08/16 01:26PM
    moehop

First of all, I can't really see how either one of them fell in love with her so fast. I can buy them being attracted to her. She is pretty and has personality. But in love, please! Soapy I guess.

The big thing is that a person should let it go when the person they are attracted to gets married, especially to some one they care about. Family?!

I know it happens on soaps, but who does that??!!

#13   2014/08/17 04:33PM
    Axl Rose

Quote lindaj18:
    Quote Axl Rose: Some ungrateful son especially after everything Neil has done for Devon

This is the same guy, you'll remember, who had feelings for his own sister, Lily, in the beginning. Because he had no structure growing up, he has no boundaries. So I'm not surprised, he was skulking after Hilary. But the whole damn thing happened so fast, it's hard to believe it's "true love". Devon is a dog with a few bucks to buy his bone.He and Hilary, as far as i'm concerned, can take a long walk off a short pier.Even if Neil is an idiot, it's so disturbing and disrespectful on so many levels; just like Mariah and her fantasies about Nick.it's trashy, low-rent and classless...just like where the show has gone. Pity!

And to think Devon had a good thing going with his ex-girlfriend Roxanne "Roxy" and he would let a girl like that get away, that just proves how much of an idiot Devon is, hell if he can't even move on with Abby that just goes to show you just how much of an idiot Devon is

#14   2014/08/17 05:51PM
    ErikaKayy

Roxy and Devon were dry as the Sahara and that mess lasted 6 long, painful years. Roxanne is gone. I don't miss her. Goodbye. Devon and Hilary are smoldering hot and what would have been stupid is the show wasting Bryton and Mishael's obvious chemistry.

Devon has no respect for Neil?

Did Neil have respect for Dru when he cheated on her with Carmen Mesta? Did Neil have respected for Malcolm when he thirsted after Alex Perez, knowing she was with Malcolm? Did Neil respect Karen - his WIFE - when he did her dirty by cheating on her with Tyra? Did Neil respect Malcolm when he effed Sophia on a couch and conceived Moses? But Devon is the one with no respect. Mmkay.

Yep. Malcolm is Lily's bio-dad, but let's not acting like Neil is the poor helpless victim.

#15   2014/08/17 06:44PM
    rancher

From what I have read on the board, this is the second time that Devon has had the "HOTS" for his daddy's woman.

Seems to me that he would be tired of leftovers.

Why can't he find someone on his own? After all, he is a billionaire; women should be flocking to seduce Devon.

#16   2014/08/17 08:33PM
    villyforever55

Quote ErikaKayy: Roxy and Devon were dry as the Sahara and that mess lasted 6 long, painful years. Roxanne is gone. I don't miss her. Goodbye. Devon and Hilary are smoldering hot and what would have been stupid is the show wasting Bryton and Mishael's obvious chemistry.

Devon has no respect for Neil?

Did Neil have respect for Dru when he cheated on her with Carmen Mesta? Did Neil have respected for Malcolm when he thirsted after Alex Perez, knowing she was with Malcolm? Did Neil respect Karen - his WIFE - when he did her dirty by cheating on her with Tyra? Did Neil respect Malcolm when he effed Sophia on a couch and conceived Moses? But Devon is the one with no respect. Mmkay.

Yep. Malcolm is Lily's bio-dad, but let's not acting like Neil is the poor helpless victim.

I don' see what Neil did or may have one in the past has anything to do with Devon's actions. Devon is just wrong and is being disrespectful of his father no matter what transpired between Neil and Malcolm. Devon's actions should be judged based on their own merits and in my opinion, his actions stink.

#17   2014/08/17 08:47PM
    LuckyPenny

Quote Axl Rose: No son that cares anything about his father would do what Devon has done here. Even if they do think the woman that married their Dad does not love him. They would respect the fact that it's their father and any feelings they had for the woman has to be put aside. But not Devon. He just has to have Neil's wife. He does not give a damn about Neil. And he has proven it. This guy is no son. And he does not give a damn about Neil.

Ditto.
    Devon has been portrayed as a loyal and level-headed son all these years. Any betrayal toward Neal is, or was, completely out of character for him. Never mind the magnitude of this particular betrayal.
    Devon and Hilary had plenty of time to declare any feelings for one another before she married Neal and they didn't. It's stupid and disappointing. And gross.
    It's also absurd that he inherited the bulk of Kathryn's money but what's done is done. Throw that cash from the top of the GCAC and let it float to the streets ya poor rich dumb ass.

#18   2014/08/18 09:11AM
    trinilisa

Quote Axl Rose: No son that cares anything about his father would do what Devon has done here. Even if they do think the woman that married their Dad does not love him. They would respect the fact that it's their father and any feelings they had for the woman has to be put aside. But not Devon. He just has to have Neil's wife. He does not give a damn about Neil. And he has proven it. This guy is no son. And he does not give a damn about Neil.

While I can see your point, I feel like all three involved behaved baddly in this triangle. Devon is showing absolutely no respect for Neil's marriage (and neither has Hilary, really, until the electricution). I like Hilary but I think she made a huge mistake marrying Neil. But I can also say that Neil also knew that Devon had feelings for Hilary but he just had to have her anyway (payback for Tyra perhaps?). Devon and Hilary also were playing that I'm into you but am not letting you know immature game.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list