List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Devon has no respect or love for his father Neil

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Devon has no respect or love for his father Neil

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/08/16 06:07AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/18 09:11AM, Views: 1105, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/16 06:07AM
    Devon has no respect or love for his father Neil
    Axl Rose

No son that cares anything about his father would do what Devon has done here. Even if they do think the woman that married their Dad does not love him. They would respect the fact that it's their father and any feelings they had for the woman has to be put aside. But not Devon. He just has to have Neil's wife. He does not give a damn about Neil. And he has proven it. This guy is no son. And he does not give a damn about Neil.

#2   2014/08/16 06:15AM
    Re: Devon has no respect or love for his father Neil
    Feliciena

Any decent son wouldn't go there & I don't care how much he loves Hillary, it doesn't matter. Plus he fell in love in a hurry having no relationship with her & that's why I can't get into some of these couples. I hated Adam but when he & Chelsea became friends & then it slowly blossomed into love, well that is true romance & absolutely loved those two together.

#3   2014/08/16 06:18AM
    Axl Rose

Devon is pathetic and horrible. He has not even mentioned the hurt his betrayal would cause Neil, he is only thinking of himself only out for himself. Maybe Devon is his father's son, maybe he is more like his bio dad Tucker than even he realizes.

#4   2014/08/16 06:21AM
    ajsp35801

Devon does love Neil. He doesn't want to hurt him but then he also wants to be with the love of his life. Hilary is not the love if Neil's life. He has had more women than I can count since dru died. Devon has seen it all. He knows Hilary means less to Neil than she does to himself. When Devon says Neil will be fine and bounce back I tend to agree. No hurt feelings over a woman has held him down for long. Not even dru. He was with karen a few months later.

#5   2014/08/16 06:23AM
    Axl Rose

Some ungrateful son especially after everything Neil has done for Devon

#6   2014/08/16 06:42AM
    deceived

LET'S hope Devon is going along with Lily's idea of seducing Hilary to see her purpose in marrying Neil.

#7   2014/08/16 07:14AM
    villyforever55

Quote ajsp35801: Devon does love Neil. He doesn't want to hurt him but then he also wants to be with the love of his life. Hilary is not the love if Neil's life. He has had more women than I can count since dru died. Devon has seen it all. He knows Hilary means less to Neil than she does to himself. When Devon says Neil will be fine and bounce back I tend to agree. No hurt feelings over a woman has held him down for long. Not even dru. He was with karen a few months later.

I don't think any of Neil's past relationships matter in this case. What does matter to me is that Neil is his father, who has done nothing but love and support Devon as his son. Devon is a grown man who should know right from wrong, one who doesn't let his lust drive his actions to the point of betraying his father over a woman who once tried to destroy their family. She's not worth it, considering she married Neil and was willing to get it on with Devon in the laundry room.

#8   2014/08/16 07:18AM
    deceived

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote ajsp35801: Devon does love Neil. He doesn't want to hurt him but then he also wants to be with the love of his life. Hilary is not the love if Neil's life. He has had more women than I can count since dru died. Devon has seen it all. He knows Hilary means less to Neil than she does to himself. When Devon says Neil will be fine and bounce back I tend to agree. No hurt feelings over a woman has held him down for long. Not even dru. He was with karen a few months later.

I don't think any of Neil's past relationships matter in this case. What does matter to me is that Neil is his father, who has done nothing but love and support Devon as his son. Devon is a grown man who should know right from wrong, one who doesn't let his lust drive his actions to the point of betraying his father over a woman who once tried to destroy their family. She's not worth it, considering she married Neil and was willing to get it on with Devon in the laundry room.

So far, Devon has not done the deed. Let's give Devon the benefit of the doubt.

#9   2014/08/16 07:57AM
    ajsp35801

Quote villyforever55:

Devon and Hilary have not had sex. Why people keep calling their relationship lust is beyond me. They are in love. In love. It is not about sex. If it were just about sex they would have fine the deed already.

#10   2014/08/16 09:02AM
    sudbubble

Quote Axl Rose: No son that cares anything about his father would do what Devon has done here. Even if they do think the woman that married their Dad does not love him. They would respect the fact that it's their father and any feelings they had for the woman has to be put aside. But not Devon. He just has to have Neil's wife. He does not give a damn about Neil. And he has proven it. This guy is no son. And he does not give a damn about Neil.

Wellll, to be fair Neil noticed way back that Devon was attracted to Hill and even had some dialogue about it between he and Cane, but tossed it aside two minutes later and hooked up with her as soon as he saw an opening. And it was beyond ridiculous the way he pushed for marriage after 2 romps in the sack after that whole Leslie thing.
    BUT that said in real life Devon should've left town until that marriage eventually imploded and then came back to scoop up Hill!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list