List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: NO more Neil relationships

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NO more Neil relationships

Started by BadWriting at 2014/08/15 07:49PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 02:43AM, Views: 505, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/08/15 07:49PM
    NO more Neil relationships
    BadWriting

Please please writers STOP writing in relationships for Neil, he is as boring as watching a box of rock . He has no edge to him to play in that role. He the type of dude who will always loose his woman. His relationships only last a minute. Stop torturing us. He need someone like a nunn/robot, boring like him

#2   2014/08/15 08:03PM
    Re: NO more Neil relationships
    2grandgirls

Lol! Totally agree.

#3   2014/08/15 08:07PM
    paz234

He was great with Drucilla

#4   2014/08/15 08:45PM
    BadWriting

Boring, he doesn't have that manly edge thing that we men have. That voice is corny

#5   2014/08/15 08:45PM
    kelly11

I agree

#6   2014/08/15 08:46PM
    BadWriting

Quote paz234: He was great with Drucilla

Last I checked his brother got some.

#7   2014/08/15 08:49PM
    pondie

It'd be fine if a romance was written that was more realistic for someone of his life experiences and age. So someone a bit more practical about relationships and more cautious.

#8   2014/08/15 09:45PM
    xjustbestrong

No, writers don't stop writing in relationships for Neil.

#9   2014/08/16 02:43AM
    LaBrae

Quote BadWriting: Please please writers STOP writing in relationships for Neil, he is as boring as watching a box of rock . He has no edge to him to play in that role. He the type of dude who will always loose his woman. His relationships only last a minute. Stop torturing us. He need someone like a nunn/robot, boring like him

I personally feel Neil should have a love life just like all the other men, but that shouldn't be it. He could have other things going on outside of his family life, and also have a woman to be with. We see it with just about every longtime character, why not Neil? Now what they need to stop doing is putting him in relationships not meant to last(i.e. competing against family over. Woman). That definitely gets dull after repeatedly seeing it. But based on the talent of KSJ, Neil is only as interesting as tptb are willing to make him. So he can still have a woman in his life, but also involved in some of the bigger SLs.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list