List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick sent for..... Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick sent for..... Spoiler

Started by Castilla-Leon at 2014/08/15 06:45PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/18 12:49PM, Views: 8461, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/08/17 08:56AM
    Re: Nick sent for..... Spoiler
    bikette

there is a spoiler video of a Nick and a blonde. Can't see her face but it might be Grace. And she is in some hot lingerie and putting the moves on Nick.

#12   2014/08/17 09:09AM
    habbyfan

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote FL senior fan: What am I missing? Why would Nick contact a "former" friend that hit on him; how would that help solve the mystery of Miriah??
    We know he contacted Helen Copeland...but this Grace??? Where did you get that info, please??

On Friday Nick up the phone and said "I need to see you"

No name was mentioned some poster speculated it was Grace, since she and Tony were the ones who found Cassie.

Pure speculation I think ...

Spoiler for Tuesday US show ...

A blast from the past helps Nick put together the pieces about Mariah ...

#13   2014/08/17 12:11PM
    Axl Rose

If it is Grace Turner and she is coming back, I wonder if this is just a one-off appearance for Grace? Or if Grace will actually be sticking around in Genoa City? Because if Grace does end up staying here in Genoa City how much longer before Grace starts putting the moves on Nick again? How much longer before she comes between Nick and Sharon?

#14   2014/08/17 12:18PM
    pondie

Quote Axl Rose: If it is Grace Turner and she is coming back, I wonder if this is just a one-off appearance for Grace? Or if Grace will actually be sticking around in Genoa City? Because if Grace does end up staying here in Genoa City how much longer before Grace starts putting the moves on Nick again? How much longer before she comes between Nick and Sharon?

Unless it's a new actor for Grace she's on Bold and the Beautiful now so I don't see it being a long-term thing.

#15   2014/08/17 12:22PM
    Trish12

Quote pondie:
    Quote Axl Rose: If it is Grace Turner and she is coming back, I wonder if this is just a one-off appearance for Grace? Or if Grace will actually be sticking around in Genoa City? Because if Grace does end up staying here in Genoa City how much longer before Grace starts putting the moves on Nick again? How much longer before she comes between Nick and Sharon?

Unless it's a new actor for Grace she's on Bold and the Beautiful now so I don't see it being a long-term thing.

Also JG is part time on B&B, she's more of a homebody, she spends more time with family than on screen. She shows up when needed. She's some what like the Robin character on GH, she comes and go the actor is doing other projects. Only difference is Robin is a staple on GH, where as JG just makes what ever appearance they ask her to do. In real life SC and JG are bff also along with HT so I guess it's fitting why she can play both roles.

#16   2014/08/18 02:32AM
    FL senior fan

Quote bikette:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote FL senior fan: What am I missing? Why would Nick contact a "former" friend that hit on him; how would that help solve the mystery of Miriah??
    We know he contacted Helen Copeland...but this Grace??? Where did you get that info, please??

Nick and Grace slept together perhaps Mariah will turn out to be their child after all Mariah didnt look like Cassie with out changing her appearance some.

Grace was the person that tracked Cassie down for Sharon when Sharon thought she would lose new born Noah. Cassie was the daughter of Frank and Sharon. Sharon had Cassie before she ever met Nick. And then Sharon told Nick she was a virgin when she met him. So he didn't even know she had a kid.

-----------------
    Thanks for some history I missed. Interesting.

#17   2014/08/18 02:37AM
    FL senior fan

So are we down to two scenarios?
    Either Mirah is Sharon's "other baby" that Helen took or was given to her...
    OR
    Mirah and Cassie are half-sisters; same dad but different Moms.

For me, the sooner it's solved and Mirah is out on her own, the better. She can't be trusted, and Sharon/Nick are so naive about her crushing on Nick that it sickens me. Send
    her packing...Nick should call Tyler to come get her!

#18   2014/08/18 05:43AM
    Joy T

I would love to see Grace Turner return to GC!

The former Grace Turner now portrays "Donna" on B&B. She rarely is seen and does not have a s/l.

If Brad Bell is not going to utilize the character of Donna, he should send her back to Y&R so she can resurrect "Grace Turner". I would love to see Grace and Phyllis cat fighting!

#19   2014/08/18 06:31AM
    Bikrck

I haven't seen the pictures... I thought he might've been talking to Doris. Of course I don't know why he'd have her come to the ranch...she's in a wheelchair so if it was Doris I'd like to think he'd go to her...but the writers...LOL

#20   2014/08/18 06:33AM
    SLEUTH

I assumed he sent for Doris.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list