List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick sent for..... Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick sent for..... Spoiler

Started by Castilla-Leon at 2014/08/15 06:45PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/18 12:49PM, Views: 8455, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/15 06:45PM
    Nick sent for..... Spoiler
    Castilla-Leon

Grace.....

Sharon's former best friend who had an affair with Nick years ago.

Maybe he'll sleep with her to get her to help him? LOL!

#2   2014/08/15 07:10PM
    Re: Nick sent for..... Spoiler
    cavi

For real? Or no? I was just thinking of Grace and Tony and mentioned them on the MB. I think it'd be great to see Grace help Nick with this case, but if it's true that he has contacted her, then it means he has a feeling that Mariah is Sharon's blood relative.

#3   2014/08/15 08:15PM
    maui

Hi all, I hope everyone is well. Talk about a name from the past, Grace. I don't even know or remember what is her real name? You mentioned Tony, this is?
    mharralson@me.com
    If anyone wants to talk about Nick, Tony, Grace, Sharon, Mariah, the show, or be friends email me
    Have a good weekend all

#4   2014/08/17 03:57AM
    FL senior fan

What am I missing? Why would Nick contact a "former" friend that hit on him; how would that help solve the mystery of Miriah??
    We know he contacted Helen Copeland...but this Grace??? Where did you get that info, please??

#5   2014/08/17 06:02AM
    Jackie10

Quote FL senior fan: What am I missing? Why would Nick contact a "former" friend that hit on him; how would that help solve the mystery of Miriah??
    We know he contacted Helen Copeland...but this Grace??? Where did you get that info, please??

Nick and Grace slept together perhaps Mariah will turn out to be their child after all Mariah didnt look like Cassie with out changing her appearance some.

#6   2014/08/17 06:38AM
    habbyfan

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote FL senior fan: What am I missing? Why would Nick contact a "former" friend that hit on him; how would that help solve the mystery of Miriah??

Nick and Grace slept together perhaps Mariah will turn out to be their child after all Mariah didnt look like Cassie with out changing her appearance some.

If Nick had a child out there with Grace or any other woman we would know that because even if he didn't know about the child ... Victor would.
    I do like FL Senior's take on it a half sister of Mariah a different mother same father.

#7   2014/08/17 06:51AM
    habbyfan

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Jackie10:

If Nick had a child out there with Grace or any other woman we would know that because even if he didn't know about the child ... Victor would.
    I do like FL Senior's take on it a half sister of Mariah a different mother same father.

Sorry FL I meant half sister of Cassie ...

#8   2014/08/17 07:50AM
    mommadee

Grace new who Cassie was when Sharon and nick got Cassie at the age of five.

#9   2014/08/17 07:57AM
    bikette

Quote Jackie10:

Grace was the person that tracked Cassie down for Sharon when Sharon thought she would lose new born Noah. Cassie was the daughter of Frank and Sharon. Sharon had Cassie before she ever met Nick. And then Sharon told Nick she was a virgin when she met him. So he didn't even know she had a kid.

#10   2014/08/17 08:43AM
    habbyfan

On Friday Nick up the phone and said "I need to see you"

No name was mentioned some poster speculated it was Grace, since she and Tony were the ones who found Cassie.

Pure speculation I think ...

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list