List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ray Wise (IAN) the perfect selection for the role

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ray Wise (IAN) the perfect selection for the role

Started by keepitfuntosee at 2014/08/15 05:46PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/17 08:41PM, Views: 793, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/15 05:46PM
    Ray Wise (IAN) the perfect selection for the role
    keepitfuntosee

Sometimes there are the perfect person for the perfect role like Charleston Heston as Moses, Judy Garland as Dorothy, Sylvester Stallone as Rocky, Marilyn Monroe as the Dizzy Sexy Blonde, Denzel Washington as Eli, John Lithgow as any evil guy, Angelina Joliet as a sexy spy, Van Diesel as XXX,
    Keanu Reeves as Neo and Lawrence Fishburn as Morpheus both in the Matrix and Brad Pitt as Achilles in the movie Troy. WHO ARE YOUR PERFECT PEOPLE WHO PLAYED IN THE PERFECT ROLES THAT YOU LIKE? The Y&R selected the best when they hire Ray Wise to play Ian (LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM) but selected the worst when they hired Burgess Jenkins to play the new Billy

#2   2014/08/15 05:53PM
    Re: Ray Wise (IAN) the perfect selection for the role
    lindaj18

Quote keepitfuntosee: Sometimes there are the perfect person for the perfect role like Charleston Heston as Moses, Judy Garland as Dorothy, Sylvester Stallone as Rocky, Marilyn Monroe as the Dizzy Sexy Blonde, Denzel Washington as Eli, John Lithgow as any evil guy, Angelina Joliet as a sexy spy, Van Diesel as XXX,
    Keanu Reeves as Neo and Lawrence Fishburn as Morpheus both in the Matrix and Brad Pitt as Achilles in the movie Troy. WHO ARE YOUR PERFECT PEOPLE WHO PLAYED IN THE PERFECT ROLES THAT YOU LIKE? The Y&R selected the best when they hire Ray Wise to play Ian (LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM) but selected the worst when they hired Burgess Jenkins to play the new Billy

You had me up to Keanu Reeves..yuk!

#3   2014/08/15 08:42PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote keepitfuntosee: Sometimes there are the perfect person for the perfect role like Charleston Heston as Moses, Judy Garland as Dorothy, Sylvester Stallone as Rocky, Marilyn Monroe as the Dizzy Sexy Blonde, Denzel Washington as Eli, John Lithgow as any evil guy, Angelina Joliet as a sexy spy, Van Diesel as XXX,

Ray Wise is going an EXCELLENT job!!! I still laugh when I recall him "staggering around GCPD with his fresh "makeover" trying to look at mugshot through the one eye that was open most....Y&R

#4   2014/08/16 12:32AM
    dool56

RW is perfect as Ian...he makes my flesh crawl.

The worst casting for me was when they chose Joan Van Ark to play Gloria!!! Fortunately Judith Chapman breezed in, revitalised the character and has made Gloria one of my fav characters on the show.

#5   2014/08/16 02:55AM
    Teri_ETC

Quote Teri_ETC:

Ray Wise is going an EXCELLENT job!!! I still laugh when I recall him "staggering around GCPD with his fresh "makeover" trying to look at mugshot through the one eye that was open most....Y&R

Correction: Ray Wise is doing an Excelleny job!

#6   2014/08/16 05:25AM
    BaileyBaby

Ray Wise is working toward a Daytime Emmy ! ! His work as Ian is beyond perfect ! !
    As for the new Billy .... well.... the jury is still out. I like him better than David Tom's portrayal but let's face it, after Billy Miller those were pretty big shoes to fill ! !

#7   2014/08/16 06:42AM
    Starlight77

I think he's doing an excellent job as well. I like what the character adds to the show. I keep waiting for that smile to come off though...and his real dark side to come out. The character Ian, is a master manipulator, so I'm sure he can turn face at the drop of a dime.

#8   2014/08/16 07:51AM
    The Pud

Don't know about the rest of you, but I think that Ray Wise himself, is a very sexy man. Love his eyes.

#9   2014/08/16 10:23PM
    keepitfuntosee

I hope they do not kill IAN off but make him a long time adversary of Victor because Jack has played out as his adversary since they very rarely intermingle anymore

#10   2014/08/17 12:01AM
    LuckyPenny

Ray Wise is excellent as Ian Ward...I've been a big fan since day one...
    I hope they keep him around for a very long time, not only as victors adversary, but also, I hope he will successfully recruit some of these genoa city folks into "the path". Kevin is ripe for the diabolical pickins, Ian!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list