List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mariah's Crush On Nick!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mariah's Crush On Nick!

Started by deceived at 2014/08/15 03:24PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/19 08:28AM, Views: 5486, Replies: 70
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2014/08/17 03:24AM
    Re: Mariah's Crush On Nick!
    deceived

IN CBS Soaps Aug. 25 interview with Camryn Grimes (Mariah/Cassie) she was quoted as saying: "I love people's enthusiasm, but I don't understand them wanting Noah and Mariah to get together! That's appalling!"
    IMO fans who want Mariah with Nick or Noah is just another way to try to break up the Shick Family...I want to see the Shick Happy Dance!

#32   2014/08/17 09:21AM
    janetb

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote deceived: Nick is not the one having these daydreams...Mariah is just a misguided young woman with a puppy-love crush... It looks like Helen and Ian know something Mariah doesn't...Mariah looks up to Nick.
    Just because Nick is back with his first love, high school sweetheart doesn't make him a bad man...

Mariah s a manipulative, selfish, greedy alley cat. That's why she was pumping Faith for information, bakes him a peach pie and then lies and said it was her favorite too. And the skimpy outfit she was wearing to tempt Nick and Sharon came home unexpectedly to squash that plan is not the work of a 'misguided' young women but a woman on the prowl for another woman's man, in that woman's house.

Mariah knows exactly what she'd doing and that little outfit makes it crystal clear what her intentions are regarding Nick. She's not the poor innocent young victim of Ian and Victor that Sharon wants to believe. She and Nick took her into their home and have tried to help her , but this is who Mariah really is. She's not sorry for what she's done. I expect Sharon will excuse and defend her rather than face the truth. Victor is still using her, or the poor little thing just misunderstood Nick's kindness.

#33   2014/08/17 10:48AM
    mswadel

Mariah's current behavior just proves to me, regretfully, that she is related to sharon, no doubt remains now. And if they told JM he would do a sex scene with CG he would do it! He has a wife and 4 kids to support, he needs his job!

#34   2014/08/17 11:09AM
    janetb

Quote mswadel: Mariah's current behavior just proves to me, regretfully, that she is related to sharon, no doubt remains now. And if they told JM he would do a sex scene with CG he would do it! He has a wife and 4 kids to support, he needs his job!

I know . Sharon has never had a problem going after men who were already involved with another woman. It must be in the genes.

#35   2014/08/17 11:59AM
    banana pudding

Also, remember that their lips never touched as she was coming out of her day dream!!!

#36   2014/08/17 07:04PM
    mswadel

Quote deceived: IN CBS Soaps Aug. 25 interview with Camryn Grimes (Mariah/Cassie) she was quoted as saying: "I love people's enthusiasm, but I don't understand them wanting Noah and Mariah to get together! That's appalling!"
    IMO fans who want Mariah with Nick or Noah is just another way to try to break up the Shick Family...I want to see the Shick Happy Dance!

Please NO. Can't watch another scene of Sharon Newman attempting to dance. The whole scene was staged and corny to the max.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/17 07:06PM
    #37   2014/08/17 07:17PM
    movinon

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote deceived: I see this crush as another sign that Mariah is Cassie's twin. Mariah admires and respects Nick, just like Cassie did... Cant wait to find out!

Cassie was a little girl when Nick adopted her and he was her father. Mariah is taking this beyond a crush, she's not a little girl. There's no respect for Nick or Sharon in what she's planning.

Mariah is an alley cat. She doesn't care about anyone or anything except what she wants. And Sharon is just stupid to trust her around her family in this way, and she's doing it because Mariah looks like Cassie, there's no other reason. A birthday party and the tack house? Really?

My mother used to say that certain women had "the morals of an alley cat." She's been gone a long time, but the "alley cat" reference made me smile. Thanks, and I agree with your post, by the way.

#38   2014/08/17 07:22PM
    Carmel Candy

Quote mswadel:
    Quote deceived: IN CBS Soaps Aug. 25 interview with Camryn Grimes (Mariah/Cassie) she was quoted as saying: "I love people's enthusiasm, but I don't understand them wanting Noah and Mariah to get together! That's appalling!"

Please NO. Can't watch another scene of Sharon Newman attempting to dance. The whole scene was staged and corny to the max.

Wasn't that scene embarrassing! It looked so awkward and forced. Knowing that Sharon is a nasty little liar also didn't help.

#39   2014/08/18 02:20AM
    FL senior fan

This latest stunt of hers, coming down to the living room in her nightgown, should open Sharon's eyes...BUT WILL IT??
    THIS SHOULD BE THE REASON SHE'S TOLD TO LIVE ELSEWHERE.

#40   2014/08/18 10:47AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Oh, Mariah is having dreams about getting Noah.. this is NOOOOO father thing with Mariah.. but
    I am wondering if Ian has put Mariah up to this.. He has a lot of influence over her and is bound to get the Newman family one way or another..
    They had a conversation not long ago, where Ian told Mariah to do something or hinted that she is to keep doing so and so...

Then we meet Mariah's Mom who is definitely in some sort of scheme with Ian.. To me, Mariah is a pawn in their scheme.

I think Mariah will figure it out.. and it will back fire on them..

Mariah's Mom is just as bad as Ian..or close.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list