List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mariah's Crush On Nick!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mariah's Crush On Nick!

Started by deceived at 2014/08/15 03:24PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/19 08:28AM, Views: 5731, Replies: 70
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2014/08/16 08:27AM
    Re: Mariah's Crush On Nick!
    mswadel

Quote cavi:
    Quote dool56:
    Quote deceived: I see this crush as another sign that Mariah is Cassie's twin. Mariah admires and respects Nick, just like Cassie did... Cant wait to find out!

I agree. I feel this is more a 'father figure issue.'

I think so. She sees him as this epitome of what a decent guy is and she naturally dreams of having that kind of guy.

Before she had the dream, too, when she suddenly left it seemed she had something else on her mind and the fantasy later replaced it. I don't think the original purpose for going to see Nick was anything bad.

On Monday's show are we supposed to see the actual kiss? I sure didn't see one today.

Yeah, Nick is the 'epitome' of a decent man???this is Nick who cheats at the drop of a zipper. And that daydream scene was not nasty mariah thinking of Nick as father figure, lol.

#22   2014/08/16 09:44AM
    deceived

Nick is not the one having these daydreams...Mariah is just a misguided young woman with a puppy-love crush... It looks like Helen and Ian know something Mariah doesn't...Mariah looks up to Nick.
    Just because Nick is back with his first love, high school sweetheart doesn't make him a bad man...

#23   2014/08/16 05:05PM
    mswadel

When she shows up Monday in inappropriate dress thinking it is Nick in the kitchen but runs smack dab into sharon will folks still think it is puppy love/father figure??

#24   2014/08/16 05:13PM
    villyforever55

Quote deceived: Nick is not the one having these daydreams...Mariah is just a misguided young woman with a puppy-love crush... It looks like Helen and Ian know something Mariah doesn't...Mariah looks up to Nick.
    Just because Nick is back with his first love, high school sweetheart doesn't make him a bad man...

Mariah s a manipulative, selfish, greedy alley cat. That's why she was pumping Faith for information, bakes him a peach pie and then lies and said it was her favorite too. And the skimpy outfit she was wearing to tempt Nick and Sharon came home unexpectedly to squash that plan is not the work of a 'misguided' young women but a woman on the prowl for another woman's man, in that woman's house.

#25   2014/08/16 05:39PM
    mswadel

If it was Summer or Phyllis on Monday doing what Mariah will do they would be drawn and quartered!

#26   2014/08/16 06:43PM
    lped55

Quote deceived: I see this crush as another sign that Mariah is Cassie's twin. Mariah admires and respects Nick, just like Cassie did... Cant wait to find out!

She is going to be Sharon's long, lost baby sister.. not daughter. That would still explain how she looks like Cassie.

#27   2014/08/16 07:36PM
    Nezy

Quote deceived: Nick is not the one having these daydreams...Mariah is just a misguided young woman with a puppy-love crush... It looks like Helen and Ian know something Mariah doesn't...Mariah looks up to Nick.

I agree. I too think mariah is in the dark about a lot of her past. When the truth is revealed watch those feelings for nick fade away.

#28   2014/08/16 09:55PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote focus2: I think the writer's of this show must have a perverted and sick lifestyle to even think of a story that has Nick and Mariah kissing (and I hope not worse).

ITA whoever wrote this crap is a pervert.....must be some of the same ones that put Sharon and Victor together. CBS needs to clean house again. At least Joshua M had the decency to not film a full on liplock with this actress he has known since she was a Lil girl.

You got my respect Joshua - I wish Eric Braeden had as much decency when they gave him that trashy script to pair himself with Sharon. EB lost a die hard fan when he went along with that crap.

Big up Joshua!!! I just LOVE your dimples and your six pac and the way you shampoo hair!!!! Y&R

#29   2014/08/17 03:01AM
    deceived

Quote Teri_ETC:
    Quote focus2: I think the writer's of this show must have a perverted and sick lifestyle to even think of a story that has Nick and Mariah kissing (and I hope not worse).

ITA whoever wrote this crap is a pervert.....must be some of the same ones that put Sharon and Victor together. CBS needs to clean house again. At least Joshua M had the decency to not film a full on liplock with this actress he has known since she was a Lil girl.

You got my respect Joshua - I wish Eric Braeden had as much decency when they gave him that trashy script to pair himself with Sharon. EB lost a die hard fan when he went along with that crap.

Big up Joshua!!! I just LOVE your dimples and your six pac and the way you shampoo hair!!!! Y&R

Nick looks like my oldest son who is now 27. That is why I am on Nick's side, WHEN he is one half of SHICK!! LOL

#30   2014/08/17 03:04AM
    deceived

Quote villyforever55:

Mariah s a manipulative, selfish, greedy alley cat. That's why she was pumping Faith for information, bakes him a peach pie and then lies and said it was her favorite too. And the skimpy outfit she was wearing to tempt Nick and Sharon came home unexpectedly to squash that plan is not the work of a 'misguided' young women but a woman on the prowl for another woman's man, in that woman's house.

I didn't know about Monday...THX for the spoiler...LOL
    anyways... you betcha Summer would be drawn and quartered...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list