List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mariah's Crush On Nick!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mariah's Crush On Nick!

Started by deceived at 2014/08/15 03:24PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/19 08:28AM, Views: 6078, Replies: 70
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2014/08/16 06:03AM
    Re: Mariah's Crush On Nick!
    catxohca01

Quote lindaj18:
    Quote dool56:
    Quote deceived: I see this crush as another sign that Mariah is Cassie's twin. Mariah admires and respects Nick, just like Cassie did... Cant wait to find out!

I agree. I feel this is more a 'father figure issue.'

I don't agree, especially after that "daydreaming" segment of Nick kissing her..It's too gross for words! ewww

I agree this was disgusting to watch...

#12   2014/08/16 06:19AM
    deceived

Quote cavi:
    Quote dool56:
    Quote deceived: I see this crush as another sign that Mariah is Cassie's twin. Mariah admires and respects Nick, just like Cassie did... Cant wait to find out!

I think so. She sees him as this epitome of what a decent guy is and she naturally dreams of having that kind of guy.

Before she had the dream, too, when she suddenly left it seemed she had something else on her mind and the fantasy later replaced it. I don't think the original purpose for going to see Nick was anything bad.

On Monday's show are we supposed to see the actual kiss? I sure didn't see one today.

In the promos, they keep calling this a crush. I think that because Mariah had such a horrible upbringing she wants Sharon's life. She is vicariously living through Sharon; and Nick is just the icing on the cake... when the dust falls, we will see a reformed Mariah... Sharon is wonderful trying to help Mariah on her way in life.

#13   2014/08/16 06:27AM
    Feliciena

Very difficult to watch as it is so gross & Sharon has been so good to her. I can't figure this character out anyway. I don't know if I like her or not.

#14   2014/08/16 06:36AM
    focus2

I think the writer's of this show must have a perverted and sick lifestyle to even think of a story that has Nick and Mariah kissing (and I hope not worse).

#15   2014/08/16 06:53AM
    deceived

Quote focus2: I think the writer's of this show must have a perverted and sick lifestyle to even think of a story that has Nick and Mariah kissing (and I hope not worse).

Good writers would not have us guessing if they are trying to make a point, or if they truly live this way... why all people in GC criminal with a reason of a hard life... in that case, I could go rob a bank, because I have high income taxes, etc...

#16   2014/08/16 06:57AM
    StilltheBllu...

Quote janetb:
    Quote lindaj18:
    Quote dool56:

I don't agree, especially after that "daydreaming" segment of Nick kissing her..It's too gross for words! ewww

This isn't a spoiler thread so I won't say what's coming, but Mariah definitely does not see Nick as a father figure.

I pretty sure I know what you are referring too, and agree she is not seeing Nick as a Father figure.

#17   2014/08/16 07:00AM
    habbyfan

Mariah had the same kind of crush on Tyler ... she followed him to G/C ...

#18   2014/08/16 07:08AM
    deceived

Quote habbyfan: Mariah had the same kind of crush on Tyler ... she followed him to G/C ...

#19   2014/08/16 07:08AM
    deceived

[quote]Quote habbyfan: Mariah had the same kind of crush on Tyler ... she followed him to G/C ...[/quote/]

WOW for a change a girl stalker instead of a man.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/16 07:14AM
    #20   2014/08/16 07:21AM
    villyforever55

Quote janetb:

Cassie was a little girl when Nick adopted her and he was her father. Mariah is taking this beyond a crush, she's not a little girl. There's no respect for Nick or Sharon in what she's planning.

Mariah is an alley cat. She doesn't care about anyone or anything except what she wants. And Sharon is just stupid to trust her around her family in this way, and she's doing it because Mariah looks like Cassie, there's no other reason. A birthday party and the tack house? Really?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list