List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mariah's Crush On Nick!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mariah's Crush On Nick!

Started by deceived at 2014/08/15 03:24PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/19 08:28AM, Views: 6056, Replies: 70
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/15 03:24PM
    Mariah's Crush On Nick!
    deceived

I see this crush as another sign that Mariah is Cassie's twin. Mariah admires and respects Nick, just like Cassie did... Cant wait to find out!

#2   2014/08/15 04:01PM
    Re: Mariah's Crush On Nick!
    janetb

Quote deceived: I see this crush as another sign that Mariah is Cassie's twin. Mariah admires and respects Nick, just like Cassie did... Cant wait to find out!

Cassie was a little girl when Nick adopted her and he was her father. Mariah is taking this beyond a crush, she's not a little girl. There's no respect for Nick or Sharon in what she's planning.

#3   2014/08/15 04:32PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote janetb:
    Quote deceived: I see this crush as another sign that Mariah is Cassie's twin. Mariah admires and respects Nick, just like Cassie did... Cant wait to find out!

Cassie was a little girl when Nick adopted her and he was her father. Mariah is taking this beyond a crush, she's not a little girl. There's no respect for Nick or Sharon in what she's planning.

I agree Janetb. This shows that Mariah definitely has no scruples. She has the morals of an alley cat. If anyone recalls, she had a job and was in jail for stealing from her employer. So someone gave her a chance and she used it as an opportunity to stab that person in the back. So Sharon can make excuses all she wants but Mariah has had many chances and blew them all with her dishonesty. BTW, being poor is no excuse either. Mariah obviously feels it is better to steal from others rather than work to get her own. Her plan to seduce Nick is just another manifestation of her character flaws.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 04:33PM
    #4   2014/08/15 05:27PM
    dool56

I agree. I feel this is more a 'father figure issue.'

#5   2014/08/15 05:38PM
    lindaj18

Quote dool56:

I don't agree, especially after that "daydreaming" segment of Nick kissing her..It's too gross for words! ewww

#6   2014/08/15 05:59PM
    cavi

Quote dool56:

I think so. She sees him as this epitome of what a decent guy is and she naturally dreams of having that kind of guy.

Before she had the dream, too, when she suddenly left it seemed she had something else on her mind and the fantasy later replaced it. I don't think the original purpose for going to see Nick was anything bad.

On Monday's show are we supposed to see the actual kiss? I sure didn't see one today.

#7   2014/08/15 06:02PM
    jenjen2641

Quote lindaj18:
    Quote dool56:

I don't agree, especially after that "daydreaming" segment of Nick kissing her..It's too gross for words! ewww

I'm with you lindaj18. When I seen that part today I got grossed out also.

#8   2014/08/15 07:02PM
    77RestlessFan

Nick is a handsome guy but I think Mariah also is crushing on his wallet.

#9   2014/08/15 09:27PM
    janetb

Quote lindaj18:
    Quote dool56:

This isn't a spoiler thread so I won't say what's coming, but Mariah definitely does not see Nick as a father figure.

#10   2014/08/15 09:55PM
    Paddy52

Writers should have never when there! Yuk!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list