List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Want drama & dynamic s/l's = Stitch dies of Ebola

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Want drama & dynamic s/l's = Stitch dies of Ebola

Started by jmunoz4u at 2014/08/15 02:27PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 07:30AM, Views: 435, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2014/08/15 02:27PM
    Want drama & dynamic s/l's = Stitch dies of Ebola
    jmunoz4u

Imagine fallout and the real life Ebola awareness we would all get

#2   2014/08/15 02:42PM
    Re: Want drama & dynamic s/l's = Stitch dies of Ebola
    mswadel

Nah, I like stitch a lot more than most of the men in GC. When his story is revealed in full all will love him!

#3   2014/08/15 02:50PM
    jmunoz4u

Ok, let stitch live. But have someone die of Ebola. It's a current topic in world news, Y&R has doctors, and there's a lot of dead weight on this show. If they were willing to kill off a little girl for an Emmy, why not a grown adult while teaching the general public about this fatal disease.

#4   2014/08/15 04:07PM
    pondie

There's not really a way to do such a storyline believably given the way Ebola is transmitted. I guess this is a soap we're talking about however :p

#5   2014/08/15 04:27PM
    maja

Sorry, but I don't think that a serious and tragic disease as Ebola (where there still isn't a real cure) where thousands have died in West Africa should be used as a source of entertainment because you dislike some characters and want them gone.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 04:30PM
    #6   2014/08/15 04:36PM
    Blue 501

Quote jmunoz4u: Imagine fallout and the real life Ebola awareness we would all get

Plenty of bad stuff has already happened to Stitch. Why don't we give the Ebola to someone who really deserves it-like Victor?

#7   2014/08/15 04:38PM
    Blue 501

Re Ebola: I heard a rumor that the UK Pharmaceutical company Glaxo is working on Ebola vaccine. Hope it works.

#8   2014/08/15 04:48PM
    StilltheBllu...

Quote maja: Sorry, but I don't think that a serious and tragic disease as Ebola (where there still isn't a real cure) where thousands have died in West Africa should be used as a source of entertainment because you dislike some characters and want them gone.

I totally agree with you.. Ebola should not be a story line to be addressed on a soap opera, just to kill off a character a viewer doesn't like..

#9   2014/08/15 04:50PM
    StilltheBllu...

Quote jmunoz4u: Ok, let stitch live. But have someone die of Ebola. It's a current topic in world news, Y&R has doctors, and there's a lot of dead weight on this show. If they were willing to kill off a little girl for an Emmy, why not a grown adult while teaching the general public about this fatal disease.

Inform yourself on re Ebola before you make such immature statements..

#10   2014/08/16 07:30AM
    Tambam

maybe we could finally end Victor in this way. Someone he pizzed off could come and spit in his face. And it got in his eye or mouth. I would love to see Victor doing a dirt nap. I'm so sick of him. His acting is funny and just so bad.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list