List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: First looks at our new Phyllis,

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

First looks at our new Phyllis,

Started by FL senior fan at 2014/08/15 01:15PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/08 12:19PM, Views: 2741, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/15 01:15PM
    First looks at our new Phyllis,
    FL senior fan

I really hope she delivers fiery lines, because I like what I see of a comatose Phyllis. I actually see some Phyllis in her face! I so wanted her to open those eyes today when the nurse spoke to her. And there's red in her hair!!

#2   2014/08/15 01:20PM
    Re: First looks at our new Phyllis,
    Scotia

Quote FL senior fan: I really hope she delivers fiery lines, because I like what I see of a comatose Phyllis. I actually see some Phyllis in her face! I so wanted her to open those eyes today when the nurse spoke to her. And there's red in her hair!!

She looks good to me. I get the feeling just looking at her comatose, she is going to be able to handle her own! I am looking forward to see her in action.

#3   2014/08/15 02:44PM
    soushe

Quote Scotia:
    Quote FL senior fan: I really hope she delivers fiery lines, because I like what I see of a comatose Phyllis. I actually see some Phyllis in her face! I so wanted her to open those eyes today when the nurse spoke to her. And there's red in her hair!!

She looks good to me. I get the feeling just looking at her comatose, she is going to be able to handle her own! I am looking forward to see her in action.

I am too!!

#4   2014/08/16 04:08AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I don't know this actress at all.. but she is pretty.. from the comments on here, she seems to be a very good actress. will be able to do Phyllis justice.. I am curious to see how she does.. and give her all of the time she needs to settle into the character.

#5   2014/08/16 05:27AM
    BaileyBaby

I am familiar with her work on another soap & trust me .... She will not disappoint! ! !

#6   2014/08/16 05:59AM
    smallworld

Quote BaileyBaby: I am familiar with her work on another soap & trust me .... She will not disappoint! ! !

I am as well, and agree she will do a great job portraying Phyllis. Now I wish she would wake up soon, and get on to balancing the karmic scales.

#7   2014/08/16 09:07AM
    Galazz

I am disappointed that Phyllis hasn't opened her eyes yet! Why must everything be dragged out so long?

#8   2014/08/16 10:38AM
    deceived

I, too, thought Phyllis on Aug. 11 was going to leap out of bed and make a bee-line for Nick.
    She looks beautiful, but I think she is really a sleeping giant...LOL

#9   2014/08/16 12:02PM
    cavi

I like that they're letting us get used to seeing new-Phyllis and having her move in small amounts. The suddenness of GH's new-Nina's return and eyes opening as they did was a whole different kind of drama, melodrama and cliche that YR has so far wisely avoided. Nina's return was a B-movie moment. So far, YR has kept things very real and convincing, including with visits to Phyllis and Jack's saying his goodbye. If not handled right, things could go to cartoon melodrama fast, especially given lurking Victor's involvement. To me, things are not dragging with the return of Phyllis. This is one of the things I am admiring about the show right now.

#10   2014/08/18 05:16PM
    rayfrench

I rmbr her (tognoni) very well. she played kelly kramer on OLTL. she was great on there n I was glad t c her as a recast for stafford as phyllis. great actress! stafford is raising hell over there @ GH as nina clay. personally im glad t c these ladies still working. we all know that t soaps have an ever-revolving door, so... I luv em both. but I know 1 thing. they better nvr recast VICTOR. if they do, its a wrap! his mustache alone deserves an emmy,...& that skowl of his. lol. LUV Y&R!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list