List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Which couple will be Phyllis's first target?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Which couple will be Phyllis's first target?

Started by moehop at 2014/08/15 01:02PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/18 05:00AM, Views: 1362, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/15 01:02PM
    Which couple will be Phyllis's first target?
    moehop

I think she is going to be outraged that Nick is back with Sharon. Assuming that she remembers, she may want to hold on to her secret for a while to see what is happening and to aggravate Victor.

I also think she will be upset with Jack and Kelly and she may go to work on breaking up that couple first. I kinda hope so.

I know a lot of the Phylis fans have been eagerly awaiting Phylis to bring it on to Sharon. But I really see an even more explosive story possibility with her and Kelly. Kelly acts really sweet with Jack. But we all know how devious she can be. She actually is the one who caused all of Ben's problems with letting it out that there was a secret to be revealed early on.

I could see Phylis keeping the secret and letting Jack think that Summer is his (either really not remember or pretending to not remember) long enough to blow up Jack and Kelly. Then she could conveniently remember the secret and blow up Sharon and Nick.

Would it be worth delaying the Sharon/Nick blow up a little bit longer to see the Jack/Kelly blow up first?
    It would for me!

I was not on the side of Phylis or Sharon either one, I just want to see her blow up Jack/Kelly first and see how crazy Kelly really is.
    Sorry, for wanting that, but it probably won't happen anyway. LOL

#2   2014/08/15 01:10PM
    Re: Which couple will be Phyllis's first target?
    Blue 501

Quote moehop: I think she is going to be outraged that Nick is back with Sharon. Assuming that she remembers, she may want to hold on to her secret for a while to see what is happening and to aggravate Victor.

I also think she will be upset with Jack and Kelly and she may go to work on breaking up that couple first. I kinda hope so.

I know a lot of the Phylis fans have been eagerly awaiting Phylis to bring it on to Sharon. But I really see an even more explosive story possibility with her and Kelly. Kelly acts really sweet with Jack. But we all know how devious she can be. She actually is the one who caused all of Ben's problems with letting it out that there was a secret to be revealed early on.

I could see Phylis keeping the secret and letting Jack think that Summer is his (either really not remember or pretending to not remember) long enough to blow up Jack and Kelly. Then she could conveniently remember the secret and blow up Sharon and Nick.

Would it be worth delaying the Sharon/Nick blow up a little bit longer to see the Jack/Kelly blow up first?
    It would for me!

I was not on the side of Phylis or Sharon either one, I just want to see her blow up Jack/Kelly first and see how crazy Kelly really is.

Sure. It has been a while since we saw some full blown crazy. Bring it on.

#3   2014/08/15 01:19PM
    Galazz

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote moehop: I think she is going to be outraged that Nick is back with Sharon. Assuming that she remembers, she may want to hold on to her secret for a while to see what is happening and to aggravate Victor.

It would for me!

Sure. It has been a while since we saw some full blown crazy. Bring it on.

Sharon is back on her meds, so I don't think we will see any full blown crazy until she is busted. I hope Phyllis is honest and gives Jack her blessing. She doesn't want him as anything but a friend. Phyllis' attention will be on her daughter and on the woman who tried to destroy her daughter!

#4   2014/08/15 01:20PM
    Coonfoot

LOL! When I read the topic of this thread, I thought it was going to be about who's man will Phyllis target first... She has a tendency to want other women's husbands. The ones that are free to be with her are only sex toys and are not as challenging as taking someone's husband from them.

#5   2014/08/15 02:28PM
    wildflow

they could go in so many ways with this storyline.
    the new Phyllis got her work cut out for her...

#6   2014/08/15 02:40PM
    mswadel

Quote Coonfoot: LOL! When I read the topic of this thread, I thought it was going to be about who's man will Phyllis target first... She has a tendency to want other women's husbands. The ones that are free to be with her are only sex toys and are not as challenging as taking someone's husband from them.

Gee, I see it as other women's husbands want Phyllis.

#7   2014/08/15 04:08PM
    laurie6

Quote mswadel:
    Quote Coonfoot: LOL! When I read the topic of this thread, I thought it was going to be about who's man will Phyllis target first... She has a tendency to want other women's husbands. The ones that are free to be with her are only sex toys and are not as challenging as taking someone's husband from them.

Gee, I see it as other women's husbands want Phyllis.

That's true. Nick is the one that persued her.

#8   2014/08/15 05:38PM
    Galazz

Yes, Nick was stalking Phyllis while Sharon was stalking Victoria's husband Brad. Nick practically lived in Phyllis office!

Phyllis will be out for blood against the woman who tried to destroy her daughter. If the Phyllis is honest, she will tell Jack that she is not in love with him and give him and Kelly her blessing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 05:39PM
    #9   2014/08/15 05:47PM
    cavi

Agreed, but I must say that new-Phyllis is pretty darn adorable and I think there will be changes made, an array of possibilities. And GT as Dinah on GL was so great and you couldn't help but feel for her - I see this as a new era for the character of Phyllis. Life would be so much easier if she'd died, but now I will have to watch my favorite actor step into Phyllis' shoes...it'll be hard to hate her no matter how evil she is!

#10   2014/08/16 08:20AM
    Coonfoot

Quote cavi:

Agreed, but I must say that new-Phyllis is pretty darn adorable and I think there will be changes made, an array of possibilities. And GT as Dinah on GL was so great and you couldn't help but feel for her - I see this as a new era for the character of Phyllis. Life would be so much easier if she'd died, but now I will have to watch my favorite actor step into Phyllis' shoes...it'll be hard to hate her no matter how evil she is!

I hope her character goes in a different direction than the Phyllis of past. I liked GT on GL and look forward to seeing her portray Phyllis. Dinah didn't mind getting her hands a little dirty if it was called-for on GL, so I see her fitting into this part....at least I hope.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list