List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Paul & Dylan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Paul & Dylan

Started by hubbardfan at 2014/08/15 12:46PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 07:05AM, Views: 404, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2014/08/15 12:46PM
    Paul & Dylan
    hubbardfan

As annoying as DULLEN is, I'm glad he let Paul know that he's not going to just forget the family that raised him, and jump on Paul's ready-made-daddy bandwagon! Paul's injury has made him stupid! Why did he think that he and DULLEN would automatically 'bond', just b/c of Nikki? How stupid and presumptuous! DULLEN is a grown man! He and Paul can be friends, but they don't have to bond; too much time has gone by and they both have independent lives to live! Ridiculous!

Warning, bastardizing character names is against the rules. Topic edited.
    -Admin

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 02:19PM
    #2   2014/08/15 12:49PM
    Re: Paul & Dylan
    Galazz

Quote hubbardfan: As annoying as DULLEN is, I'm glad he let Paul know that he's not going to just forget the family that raised him, and jump on Paul's ready-made-daddy bandwagon! Paul's injury has made him stupid! Why did he think that he and DULLEN would automatically 'bond', just b/c of Nikki? How stupid and presumptuous! DULLEN is a grown man! He and Paul can be friends, but they don't have to bond; too much time has gone by and they both have independent lives to live! Ridiculous!

Yes, this whole SL makes both men look ridiculous.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 02:19PM
    #3   2014/08/15 02:17PM
    tother tinks

So Dylan has been on the show for over a year, and despite being shoved down the audience's throat for that long, he seems to get almost no one talking about the character, other than to say they don't like him.

When does JFP admit she made a mistake and get rid of him? They keep throwing every story line possible at him, and he's still incredibly dull.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 02:20PM
    #4   2014/08/15 04:12PM
    janetb

Nikki destroyed everything Dylan knew about his family and expected him to accept her as his mother right away. It was all about what she wanted once she decided to find the child she gave up. Paul expects the same thing. As Dylan keeps telling them he loved his parents, the McAvoys and had a happy childhood. He's not a child who needs a new Mommy and Daddy. Paul and Nikki will never get those years back and at best can have an adult relationship as friends.

#5   2014/08/16 07:05AM
    Galazz

The more I see Dylan, the less I like him. And putting Dylan Paul in scenes together is like putting the audience in a comma!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list