List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Leslie's husband calls

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Leslie's husband calls

Started by debois at 2014/08/15 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 06:07AM, Views: 1144, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/08/15 10:03AM
    Leslie's husband calls
    debois

Her and tells her Neil has been electrocuted and in hospital. Omg..these writers have no clue..he's not allowed to do that..of course, that goes along with every other stupid, unrealistic storyline...

#2   2014/08/15 12:01PM
    Re: Leslie's husband calls
    janetb

The doctors at GC Memorial have never heard of patient confidentiality. Barton had no business telling Leslie about Neil, that was up to his family. Just like Ben had no right to be looking at Victoria's lab results.

#3   2014/08/15 01:27PM
    deceived

Do they even live together? They are the weirdest couple I have ever seen on a soap...
    That hospital needs to hire some security also... for all the yelling matches that go on in the halls outside the ICU>

#4   2014/08/15 01:30PM
    moehop

That is the strangest hospital I have ever seen lol

#5   2014/08/15 01:44PM
    Blue 501

Some of the stuff that happens in Soaps Hospitals is definitely not according to protocol but as a hospital employee for over 40 years, I can tell you that hospitals have their share of drama, including relatives showing up at the ER looking to shoot someone, drunks lurching into the hospital and down the hall of a ward, employees being arrested, even murder . At one famous hospital where I worked for 6 years, a housekeeping employee killed his supervisor & left her body in an unoccupied patient room.

#6   2014/08/15 01:59PM
    deceived

Quote Blue 501: Some of the stuff that happens in Soaps Hospitals is definitely not according to protocol but as a hospital employee for over 40 years, I can tell you that hospitals have their share of drama, including relatives showing up at the ER looking to shoot someone, drunks lurching into the hospital and down the hall of a ward, employees being arrested, even murder . At one famous hospital where I worked for 6 years, a housekeeping employee killed his supervisor & left her body in an unoccupied patient room.

YES... we all have an area of expertise. So, the writers could learn from us, or do some simple research.
    LIKE for example. The other day the reporter, I realize he worked for a rag like Phyllis did, and they use different tactics... but this guy was acting like an upstart, someone who would not be even considered for that job....
    Sometimes, as a crime and political reporter, I have to interview family members after a gang murder trial... tensions are running high, people wanting retaliation, but I must get that interview. I wait for a good time, be polite, tell them they can read over the story and tell me if there is anything in there they don't agree with... etc... if a person does not want to talk too much, I use the old trick of 'prod and annoy'. Not yelling or causing trouble at a public place or terrorize a child...on Y&R they are showing reporters as numb nuts... that is not the case...LOL

#7   2014/08/15 04:58PM
    Blue 501

Quote deceived:
    Quote Blue 501: Some of the stuff that happens in Soaps Hospitals is definitely not according to protocol but as a hospital employee for over 40 years, I can tell you that hospitals have their share of drama, including relatives showing up at the ER looking to shoot someone, drunks lurching into the hospital and down the hall of a ward, employees being arrested, even murder . At one famous hospital where I worked for 6 years, a housekeeping employee killed his supervisor & left her body in an unoccupied patient room.

YES... we all have an area of expertise. So, the writers could learn from us, or do some simple research.
    LIKE for example. The other day the reporter, I realize he worked for a rag like Phyllis did, and they use different tactics... but this guy was acting like an upstart, someone who would not be even considered for that job....
    Sometimes, as a crime and political reporter, I have to interview family members after a gang murder trial... tensions are running high, people wanting retaliation, but I must get that interview. I wait for a good time, be polite, tell them they can read over the story and tell me if there is anything in there they don't agree with... etc... if a person does not want to talk too much, I use the old trick of 'prod and annoy'. Not yelling or causing trouble at a public place or terrorize a child...on Y&R they are showing reporters as numb nuts... that is not the case...LOL

I think you have a very interesting job. Journalism was a career I might have liked. And law. Pharmacy is not always that interesting but there is some drama in it at times.

#8   2014/08/15 06:06PM
    cavi

Quote deceived: Do they even live together? They are the weirdest couple I have ever seen on a soap...
    That hospital needs to hire some security also... for all the yelling matches that go on in the halls outside the ICU>

I keep wondering about their relationship. He's such a catch and yet she seems not to even be aware of his existence. I hope he's on to stay no matter what may or may not happen with his marriage to Leslie.

#9   2014/08/16 06:07AM
    deceived

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote deceived:

I think you have a very interesting job. Journalism was a career I might have liked. And law. Pharmacy is not always that interesting but there is some drama in it at times.

I always wanted to be a lawyer, probably why I married lawyer...LOL
    Anyways... my sister was a pharmacy clerk, and she met and fell in love with the pharmacist... They have been married now for about 25 years... he is still a pharmacist, and she went to college and now she is a computer analyst.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list