List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/08/15 08:15AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 09:05AM, Views: 5786, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2014/08/15 06:42PM
    Re: Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation
    Castilla-Leon

Quote jenjen2641:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote pdames4: Everybody is forgetting that she may NOT be Sharon's child. She may only be Matt Clark's daughter which would make her Cassie's half sister. She may be no kin to Sharon at all.

excuse me? matt Clarke wasn't cassie's dad.
    Sharon didn't even know matt until she arrived in gc.

cassie's bio-dad was frank barritt

and I TOTALLY think she is Sharon's daughter.

and more than likely nick's too.

She can't be Nick'S!!! Cassie wasn't even Nicks till he adopted her. So even if Mariah turns out to be Cassie's twin she still wouldn't be Nicks.

Why are many of us even bothering to entertain these discussions any further? We all know Nick is NOT going to adopt a grown woman much less Mariah. We also know that she's not a Newman and she won't be one in any way. She may be Cassie's twin but that does not make her Nick's.

We also know that Summer is Nick's kid. I think some don't realize Sharon is fictional. Well,that's their deal. Let them have at it. Constantly debating these things with them is pointless.

#42   2014/08/15 09:34PM
    Veela

Mariah is Sharon's sister. That's why it's no coincidence she favors Cassie. The story is related to Sharon's mom and Ian before his accident which left him sterile. It's a stretch I know...but very interesting!

#43   2014/08/15 11:02PM
    Veela

Sharon's father and Mariah's biological mother may be the connection to reveal that they're sisters.

#44   2014/08/16 05:49AM
    smallworld

Quote pdames4:
    Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote Galazz: The Dylan/Paul SL is dumb enough, but if Mariah is Sharon and Nick's kid, and the Jack on Summer, I am so done with show and this time for good. I mean it!

In that case, I hope Mariah is Sharon's daughter and she and Nick get married and adopt her and that Summer remains Jack's and I love the Paul/Dylan storyline.

DITTO on everything you said...Coonfoot

Nick cannot adopt Mariah, she is a grown woman.
    I hope the writers do not put the paternity tampering on the back burner, now that this Mariah sl is moving along to the potential she could be Sharon's daughter.

Since Summer was raised by Nick she will always be connected to him. Just like Cassie was.

When Sharon learns of Mariah's crush on Nick, she may not want her in their lives at all. It could then be more difficult to accept her as a daughter.

#45   2014/08/16 06:27AM
    Starlight77

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Axl Rose: Especially with Helen Copeland in the mix now and seeing her with Ian Ward, it makes me wonder if Mariah really is Sharon's daughter making her Cassie's twin sister? If this is the case and Mariah really is Cassie's twin stolen at birth then with Mariah already a part of the Newman family it will pretty much be solidified that Mariah will become a Newman in every sense of the word

Mariah if she does end up being a long-lost Newman then Nick will gain yet another daughter in Mariah and Sharon will have a piece of her daughter Cassie back because she will have Mariah and plus she has Noah and Faith

So then that is why I think they should just keep Summer's paternity as it is, by keeping her as an Abbott especially now that Phyllis is coming out of her coma or she will soon anyway and when that happens why change Summer's paternity from Abbott back to Newman especially with the new addition of Mariah into the Newman fold?

Cassie was never a Newman by blood. She was a Newman because Nick adopted her. That means that Mariah even if she is Cassie's twin she is not a Newman because Nick never adopted her. She doesn't become as Newman just because Nick adopted her sister. If Nick doesn't adopt her she will just be Sharon's kid and nothing else.

If Mariah turns out to be Cassie's twin, this would unite her to Sharon, she would then be apart of Sharon's family. If Nick loves Sharon and they continue to make a family with Noah and Faith, you can best believe, this new found twin will be apart of it. As far as giving her the Newman Name, it only takes the stroke of a pen through a court of law to issue a Legal name change. And BAM !...just like that, Mariah would be a Newman.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/16 06:28AM
    #46   2014/08/16 07:12AM
    Galazz

Sony is not bringing Phyllis back to saddle her with Jack to live happily ever after. Phyllis, Adam, Chelsea will be major headliners. Once the reveal takes place, there is very little left to do with a couple that has been together for ever. The only reason the writers would keep Shick together would be lack of interest. Keep them together and use them as filler.

#47   2014/08/16 08:59AM
    Topaz72

I thought Mariah could be a twin about a month ago. now, since we all think she could be a twin, what if Ian turns out to be Sharon's father!! I never heard her mention bros. and sisters and what if Ian did have a child before he got hurt? Can you imagine the Newman family reaction to the fact, they are connected to this guy though Sharon!! Are the writers going to do to Sharon, what Sharon did to Nick, when they both realize they are parents to Mariah and Summer??

#48   2014/08/16 09:05AM
    Galazz

Quote Topaz72: I thought Mariah could be a twin about a month ago. now, since we all think she could be a twin, what if Ian turns out to be Sharon's father!! I never heard her mention bros. and sisters and what if Ian did have a child before he got hurt? Can you imagine the Newman family reaction to the fact, they are connected to this guy though Sharon!! Are the writers going to do to Sharon, what Sharon did to Nick, when they both realize they are parents to Mariah and Summer??

Ian was a teen (from what I heard about 14 or 15 years old), so I doubt he has any children.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list