List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/08/15 08:15AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 09:05AM, Views: 5224, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2014/08/15 03:18PM
    Re: Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation
    Castilla-Leon

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote Galazz: The Dylan/Paul SL is dumb enough, but if Mariah is Sharon and Nick's kid, and the Jack on Summer, I am so done with show and this time for good. I mean it!

In that case, I hope Mariah is Sharon's daughter and she and Nick get married and adopt her and that Summer remains Jack's and I love the Paul/Dylan storyline.

Everything in a neat little package for Sharon who actually does not exist but a character in a soap opera. LOL! You know it's just weird to say the least.

Well, a neat little package for Sharon won't happen. This is a drama. Summer is Nick's and the new Phyllis will shake things for for Shick after she awakens. It's only a matter of time.

#32   2014/08/15 04:07PM
    Galazz

Adopting a grown woman. Absurd. What photos will they use for the photo album, her police mug shots?

#33   2014/08/15 04:15PM
    janetb

Quote Galazz: Adopting a grown woman. Absurd. What photos will they use for the photo album, her police mug shots?

I don't get why Mariah would need to be adopted by anybody. She's an adult and doesn't need a Mommy and Daddy to give her a home and raise her. Sharon can provide for her in a Will if she wants . Does that mean Paul and Nikki have to adopt Dylan too. To me it's the same thing.

#34   2014/08/15 04:22PM
    Galazz

Quote janetb:
    Quote Galazz: Adopting a grown woman. Absurd. What photos will they use for the photo album, her police mug shots?

I don't get why Mariah would need to be adopted by anybody. She's an adult and doesn't need a Mommy and Daddy to give her a home and raise her. Sharon can provide for her in a Will if she wants . Does that mean Paul and Nikki have to adopt Dylan too. To me it's the same thing.

lol!! I agree it's totally ridiculous. Remember what Mariah did to Abby and Tyler? And that wasn't Ian, it was all Mariah. Before that she was sleeping with some man and shaking him down for money.

#35   2014/08/15 04:30PM
    Blue 501

I know several people who have been adopted after the age of 18, for various reasons. Out of love usually, & to allow a real family relationship with power to make decisions & to inherit.

#36   2014/08/15 04:34PM
    Blue 501

Quote janetb:

Paul and Nikki are Dylan's bio parents but if he was legally adopted, they may need to do so to establish that he is their child. I think Nikki has made arrangements for Dylan in her will but she may need to ensure that Victor does not try to cut him out.

#37   2014/08/15 04:40PM
    janetb

Quote Blue 501:

I know several people who have been adopted after the age of 18, for various reasons. Out of love usually, & to allow a real family relationship with power to make decisions & to inherit.

I'm sure there are good reasons in the real world. In the case of Mariah and Dylan, proof of parentage should be enough for legal reasons, without the need for adoption.

#38   2014/08/15 05:32PM
    Galazz

Quote mswadel: No matter what there will be a lot of angry viewers if tptb let Summer remain Jack's as if Mariah (con, criminal) is Sharon's evil spawn and that is considered good enough for Nick. That would in effect be an attempt to eliminate the Phick family and break the father/daughter bond between Nick and Summer just to placate sharon who doesn't deserve either Nick or another child. IMO

You said it! Why even bring back Phyllis if this is the plan? Phyllis and Jack get married and live happily ever after? You think the ratings are tanking now, just wait!

#39   2014/08/15 06:17PM
    Starlight77

Quote Galazz:
    Quote mswadel: No matter what there will be a lot of angry viewers if tptb let Summer remain Jack's as if Mariah (con, criminal) is Sharon's evil spawn and that is considered good enough for Nick. That would in effect be an attempt to eliminate the Phick family and break the father/daughter bond between Nick and Summer just to placate sharon who doesn't deserve either Nick or another child. IMO

You said it! Why even bring back Phyllis if this is the plan? Phyllis and Jack get married and live happily ever after? You think the ratings are tanking now, just wait!

Lol! Why bring Phyllis back? That's a good question because I think the show is fine without her. That being said Phyllis is a character that has a history with Jack, Michael, Lauren, Christine Paul, Dru, Neil, and Jill from previous relationships and various jobs at Chancelor, and primarily Jabot. It would seem a great injustice to wake the character from a coma to only go back to playing second fiddle to Sharon, and look silly competing for Nick.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 06:19PM
    #40   2014/08/15 06:21PM
    jenjen2641

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote pdames4: Everybody is forgetting that she may NOT be Sharon's child. She may only be Matt Clark's daughter which would make her Cassie's half sister. She may be no kin to Sharon at all.

excuse me? matt Clarke wasn't cassie's dad.
    Sharon didn't even know matt until she arrived in gc.

cassie's bio-dad was frank barritt

and I TOTALLY think she is Sharon's daughter.

and more than likely nick's too.

She can't be Nick'S!!! Cassie wasn't even Nicks till he adopted her. So even if Mariah turns out to be Cassie's twin she still wouldn't be Nicks.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list