List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/08/15 08:15AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 09:05AM, Views: 5312, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2014/08/15 01:05PM
    Re: Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation
    pdames4

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote pdames4: Everybody is forgetting that she may NOT be Sharon's child. She may only be Matt Clark's daughter which would make her Cassie's half sister. She may be no kin to Sharon at all.

excuse me? matt Clarke wasn't cassie's dad.
    Sharon didn't even know matt until she arrived in gc.

cassie's bio-dad was frank barritt

and I TOTALLY think she is Sharon's daughter.

and more than likely nick's too.

You are correct....I consistently forget that....Yes, Frank Barrett was Cassie's father...maybe he is also he father of Mariah...who knows...we will just have to see how it unfolds. I know I often read that Bill Bell SR. said his one regret was killing off the character of Casse. JFPhelps loves to resurrect characters..Reva Shayne went off a bridge and she resurrected her along with Bill Bauer SR and Alan Quartermaine's father...so we will just have to wait and see.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 01:07PM
    #22   2014/08/15 01:06PM
    laurie6

The only way Mariah will be Nick's daughter is if by some great miracle she is actually Cassie, If it turns out she is Cassie's twin then she is nothing to Nick but Sharon's kid. I honestly don't see Nick being close with her at all since the writers are having Mariah have feelings for nick which is disgusting either way.

Just wanted to mention I was very relieved when I seen the actors didn't actually kiss but just made it look that way.

#23   2014/08/15 01:09PM
    pdames4

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote Galazz: The Dylan/Paul SL is dumb enough, but if Mariah is Sharon and Nick's kid, and the Jack on Summer, I am so done with show and this time for good. I mean it!

In that case, I hope Mariah is Sharon's daughter and she and Nick get married and adopt her and that Summer remains Jack's and I love the Paul/Dylan storyline.

DITTO on everything you said...Coonfoot

#24   2014/08/15 01:10PM
    Galazz

I was relieved when I saw that scene too. It was bad, but it could have been a lot worse.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 01:12PM
    #25   2014/08/15 01:19PM
    Blue 501

Quote pdames4: Everybody is forgetting that she may NOT be Sharon's child. She may only be Matt Clark's daughter which would make her Cassie's half sister. She may be no kin to Sharon at all.

Not Matt Clark. Cassie's father was Frank Barrett (or something like that).

#26   2014/08/15 01:25PM
    laurie6

Quote pdames4:
    Quote valleycliffe:

You are correct....I consistently forget that....Yes, Frank Barrett was Cassie's father...maybe he is also he father of Mariah...who knows...we will just have to see how it unfolds. I know I often read that Bill Bell SR. said his one regret was killing off the character of Casse. JFPhelps loves to resurrect characters..Reva Shayne went off a bridge and she resurrected her along with Bill Bauer SR and Alan Quartermaine's father...so we will just have to wait and see.

This isn't the same as someone going missing and presumed dead, Cassie died in a hospital and had a funeral with her body. They can bring Dru back at any time because they never found her body.

#27   2014/08/15 01:30PM
    habbyfan

Quote valleycliffe:

Yes valley cliq. wrote on that theory back in February ...
    and pointed out it only works if Mariah is the child Sharon and Nick lost in 2001 ...

I think it is possible the writers are pulling a ...
    gotcha on us ...

#28   2014/08/15 01:36PM
    pdames4

Quote laurie6:
    Quote pdames4:
    Quote valleycliffe:

This isn't the same as someone going missing and presumed dead, Cassie died in a hospital and had a funeral with her body. They can bring Dru back at any time because they never found her body.

We will see!!! Although Helen working as a pediatric nurse does make you wonder. Especially now that we know Ian cannot have children. Maybe he had Helen steal the baby to raise as his own, he does seem to be genuinely fond of Mariah. Or as fond as a person of his caliber can be.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 01:40PM
    #29   2014/08/15 01:41PM
    laurie6

Quote pdames4:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote pdames4:
    Quote valleycliffe:

We will see!!! Although Helen working as a pediatric nurse does make you wonder.

A twin I can see I think that is dumb enough but for her to be Cassie is to much of a stretch for me, Doesn't mean they won't make her Cassie. I don't know where they are going with this s/l but I wish they would speed it up it is getting really boring.

#30   2014/08/15 02:14PM
    Starlight77

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote Galazz: The Dylan/Paul SL is dumb enough, but if Mariah is Sharon and Nick's kid, and the Jack on Summer, I am so done with show and this time for good. I mean it!

In that case, I hope Mariah is Sharon's daughter and she and Nick get married and adopt her and that Summer remains Jack's and I love the Paul/Dylan storyline.

LOL!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list