List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/08/15 08:15AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 09:05AM, Views: 5199, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2014/08/15 11:41AM
    Re: Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation
    zahzoo

Quote Jainay: I think Summer should be a Newman. Mariah should leave the show.This story line makes no sense. I want this story line to end quickly.I hope the writers stop writing about changing paternity test. I wish the writers find something else to write about. Please shorten the story lines Please

Agree they should shorten the story lines. But they won't.

This story will go on and on and on and on...

#12   2014/08/15 11:44AM
    tother tinks

Quote zahzoo:
    Quote Jainay: I think Summer should be a Newman. Mariah should leave the show.This story line makes no sense. I want this story line to end quickly.I hope the writers stop writing about changing paternity test. I wish the writers find something else to write about. Please shorten the story lines Please

Agree they should shorten the story lines. But they won't.

This story will go on and on and on and on...

That's the trouble, this story just seems like it's been dragging on forever. Then again look at how long it took for Phyllis to get charged for running down Chris and Paul...

#13   2014/08/15 11:47AM
    mswadel

No matter what there will be a lot of angry viewers if tptb let Summer remain Jack's as if Mariah (con, criminal) is Sharon's evil spawn and that is considered good enough for Nick. That would in effect be an attempt to eliminate the Phick family and break the father/daughter bond between Nick and Summer just to placate sharon who doesn't deserve either Nick or another child. IMO

#14   2014/08/15 11:49AM
    Starlight77

Quote Axl Rose: Especially with Helen Copeland in the mix now and seeing her with Ian Ward, it makes me wonder if Mariah really is Sharon's daughter making her Cassie's twin sister? If this is the case and Mariah really is Cassie's twin stolen at birth then with Mariah already a part of the Newman family it will pretty much be solidified that Mariah will become a Newman in every sense of the word

Mariah if she does end up being a long-lost Newman then Nick will gain yet another daughter in Mariah and Sharon will have a piece of her daughter Cassie back because she will have Mariah and plus she has Noah and Faith

So then that is why I think they should just keep Summer's paternity as it is, by keeping her as an Abbott especially now that Phyllis is coming out of her coma or she will soon anyway and when that happens why change Summer's paternity from Abbott back to Newman especially with the new addition of Mariah into the Newman fold?

I think you're on to something...I started a thread a few days ago saying something similar in that I think the writers are setting us up to see a new feud get started. Not sure how they will spin it but either way, They are giving Shick their daughter back. If it turns out in deed that Summers bio dad remains to be a Jack, Summer andMariah will have conflict because Summer will alway think of Nick as her father and Mariah will getting to know her new step father/father....Sharon and Phyllis will both be competing for their daughters interest and attention when it comes to Nick.
    I can only see lots drama and fights in this scenario,..which is what the writers probably want ..lol

#15   2014/08/15 11:57AM
    janetb

Mariah might be Sharon's daughter but she's not and never will be a Newman. Nick adopted Cassie when she was a child and was her father. Mariah is an adult. Sharon may put Mariah in the Will and push her on everybody but that doesn't change who she is. Dylan is Nikki's son but he's not and never will be a Newman either.

#16   2014/08/15 12:19PM
    Galazz

The Mariah SL is stupid. If Ian knew Mariah was Sharon daughter, he would have been shaking Sharon down years ago!

#17   2014/08/15 12:25PM
    pdames4

Everybody is forgetting that she may NOT be Sharon's child. She may only be Matt Clark's daughter which would make her Cassie's half sister. She may be no kin to Sharon at all.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 12:26PM
    #18   2014/08/15 12:41PM
    valleycliffe

Quote pdames4: Everybody is forgetting that she may NOT be Sharon's child. She may only be Matt Clark's daughter which would make her Cassie's half sister. She may be no kin to Sharon at all.

excuse me? matt Clarke wasn't cassie's dad.
    Sharon didn't even know matt until she arrived in gc.

cassie's bio-dad was frank barritt

and I TOTALLY think she is Sharon's daughter.

and more than likely nick's too.

#19   2014/08/15 12:53PM
    Galazz

The Dylan/Paul SL is dumb enough, but if Mariah is Sharon and Nick's kid, and the Jack on Summer, I am so done with show and this time for good. I mean it!

#20   2014/08/15 01:03PM
    Coonfoot

Quote Galazz: The Dylan/Paul SL is dumb enough, but if Mariah is Sharon and Nick's kid, and the Jack on Summer, I am so done with show and this time for good. I mean it!

In that case, I hope Mariah is Sharon's daughter and she and Nick get married and adopt her and that Summer remains Jack's and I love the Paul/Dylan storyline.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list