List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/08/15 08:15AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 09:05AM, Views: 5687, Replies: 47
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/15 08:15AM
    Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation
    Axl Rose

Especially with Helen Copeland in the mix now and seeing her with Ian Ward, it makes me wonder if Mariah really is Sharon's daughter making her Cassie's twin sister? If this is the case and Mariah really is Cassie's twin stolen at birth then with Mariah already a part of the Newman family it will pretty much be solidified that Mariah will become a Newman in every sense of the word

Mariah if she does end up being a long-lost Newman then Nick will gain yet another daughter in Mariah and Sharon will have a piece of her daughter Cassie back because she will have Mariah and plus she has Noah and Faith

So then that is why I think they should just keep Summer's paternity as it is, by keeping her as an Abbott especially now that Phyllis is coming out of her coma or she will soon anyway and when that happens why change Summer's paternity from Abbott back to Newman especially with the new addition of Mariah into the Newman fold?

#2   2014/08/15 08:26AM
    Re: Mariah/Nick/Sharon/Summer/Phyllis/Jack speculation
    Galazz

Quote Axl Rose: Especially with Helen Copeland in the mix now and seeing her with Ian Ward, it makes me wonder if Mariah really is Sharon's daughter making her Cassie's twin sister? If this is the case and Mariah really is Cassie's twin stolen at birth then with Mariah already a part of the Newman family it will pretty much be solidified that Mariah will become a Newman in every sense of the word

Mariah if she does end up being a long-lost Newman then Nick will gain yet another daughter in Mariah and Sharon will have a piece of her daughter Cassie back because she will have Mariah and plus she has Noah and Faith

So then that is why I think they should just keep Summer's paternity as it is, by keeping her as an Abbott especially now that Phyllis is coming out of her coma or she will soon anyway and when that happens why change Summer's paternity from Abbott back to Newman especially with the new addition of Mariah into the Newman fold?

So Sharon should be rewarded for destroying Summer's life and leaving Phyllis to die? Jack should be rewarded for never being a father to his sons. And just give Jack Nick's daughter. NO! Mariah is NOT a Newman. She would be Sharon's daughter. She is a grown woman so Nick isn't going to adopt her. Summer is Nick's daughter! If Jack wants to be a father, let him be a father to Kyle, Keemo and a grandfather to his grandkids, Austin?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 08:27AM
    #3   2014/08/15 08:27AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Axl Rose: Especially with Helen Copeland in the mix now and seeing her with Ian Ward, it makes me wonder if Mariah really is Sharon's daughter making her Cassie's twin sister? If this is the case and Mariah really is Cassie's twin stolen at birth then with Mariah already a part of the Newman family it will pretty much be solidified that Mariah will become a Newman in every sense of the word

Cassie was never a Newman by blood. She was a Newman because Nick adopted her. That means that Mariah even if she is Cassie's twin she is not a Newman because Nick never adopted her. She doesn't become as Newman just because Nick adopted her sister. If Nick doesn't adopt her she will just be Sharon's kid and nothing else.

#4   2014/08/15 08:28AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Galazz:

So Sharon should be rewarded for destroying Summer's life and leaving Phyllis to die? Jack should be rewarded for never being a father to his sons. And just give Jack Nick's daughter. NO! Mariah is NOT a Newman. She would be Sharon's daughter. She is a grown woman so Nick isn't going to adopt her. Summer is his daughter!

But that won't stop Nick from claiming Mariah as a daughter, and either way she is already a part of their family and if it turns out that she's Cassie's twin then that family tie will be even more strengthened

#5   2014/08/15 08:34AM
    77RestlessFan

Nick is unlikely to claim Mariah as a daughter. He has no connection with her other than the fact that she is Sharon's illegitimate spawn who is now a grown woman. He will be even less likely to feel fatherly toward how after she makes it obvious that she is trying to seduce him. He will probably see the ick factor in Mariah and want to steer clear of her.

#6   2014/08/15 08:35AM
    Galazz

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Galazz:

Nick already has two daughters, he doesn't need a third. Cassie was his daughter because he adopted her and raised her. Mariah is a grown woman.

So Sharon should be rewarded for destroying Summer's life and leaving Phyllis to die? Jack should be rewarded for never being a father to his sons. And just give Jack Nick's daughter. NO! Mariah is NOT a Newman. She would be Sharon's daughter. She is a grown woman so Nick isn't going to adopt her. Summer is his daughter!

But that won't stop Nick from claiming Mariah as a daughter, and either way she is already a part of their family and if it turns out that she's Cassie's twin then that family tie will be even more strengthened

#7   2014/08/15 08:39AM
    77RestlessFan

Nick bonded with Cassie because he raised her and she lived with them as a child. Mariah is a grown woman. He will never have a chance to bond with Mariah like that, Mariah's childhood is over.

#8   2014/08/15 08:42AM
    Galazz

Quote 77RestlessFan: Nick bonded with Cassie because he raised her and she lived with them as a child. Mariah is a grown woman. He will never have a chance to bond with Mariah like that, Mariah's childhood is over.

Exactly. Unless he plans on adding her mug shots to the family photo album.

#9   2014/08/15 10:31AM
    Castilla-Leon

Beating this dead horse yet again?!

Summer is Nick's daughter. I am not saying any more about because it's been talk too death.

Mariah is not a Newman! Where is THAT coming from? If Mariah turns out to be Cassie's twin, that does not make Mariah Nick's daughter. Cassie was adopted by Nick and as a child. She and Nick were not blood so how does that make Mariah a Newman? It doesn't.

#10   2014/08/15 10:37AM
    Jainay

I think Summer should be a Newman. Mariah should leave the show.This story line makes no sense. I want this story line to end quickly.I hope the writers stop writing about changing paternity test. I wish the writers find something else to write about. Please shorten the story lines Please

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list