List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do anyone think that Mariah is really Cassie?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do anyone think that Mariah is really Cassie?

Started by audreysnow13 at 2014/08/15 06:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 01:22PM, Views: 3110, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/08/16 06:39AM
    Re: Do anyone think that Mariah is really Cassie?
    wyattfan

I'm not crazy about a twin story but if she has a crush on Nick, I would rather Mariah be a twin than Cassie.

#12   2014/08/16 07:26AM
    star73

I think she is a twin. Her so called mother is a nurse remember.

#13   2014/08/16 07:32AM
    mdtuttle

Quote Karl127: No, I do not think that Mariah is really Cassie. We saw Cassie die in her hospital bed with Sharon and Nick at her bedside. IF anything she's a twin or Cassie and Mariah share the same father, maybe not the same mother.

If this was t he real world I would agree with you. But think about it. Remember on the Bold and the Beautiful. We saw Taylor die in her hospital bed after being shot by Shelia Carter. We saw Ridge cry over her body. We even saw her buried but then miraculously, years later Ridge digs up the grave and it is a wax figure of Taylor and we find she was kidnapped ny a prince that was obsessed with her. So who knows

#14   2014/08/16 07:47AM
    villyforever55

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote Karl127: No, I do not think that Mariah is really Cassie. We saw Cassie die in her hospital bed with Sharon and Nick at her bedside. IF anything she's a twin or Cassie and Mariah share the same father, maybe not the same mother.

If this was t he real world I would agree with you. But think about it. Remember on the Bold and the Beautiful. We saw Taylor die in her hospital bed after being shot by Shelia Carter. We saw Ridge cry over her body. We even saw her buried but then miraculously, years later Ridge digs up the grave and it is a wax figure of Taylor and we find she was kidnapped ny a prince that was obsessed with her. So who knows

Really? I'm so glad I missed that! LOL! Sounds too ridiculous. But, no, Mariah is not Cassie, JMHO.

#15   2014/08/16 09:09AM
    roseofsharon...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote mdtuttle:

Really? I'm so glad I missed that! LOL! Sounds too ridiculous. But, no, Mariah is not Cassie, JMHO.

I remember that and it was ridiculous.

#16   2014/08/16 09:38AM
    bikette

The way I see it we have three choices.
    1Cassie has a twin
    2 Cassie back from the dead. Too gross with her sniffing after Nick.
    3 Cassie is not Sharon's bio daughter but still has a twin. And then we will have to endure months of searching for Sharon's bio daughter.
    So I am going with door # 1 and get this s/l OVER and DONE with.

#17   2014/08/16 10:00AM
    janetb

Instead of wrapping up the over a year long Summer's paternity s/l, now we're stuck with "Who is Mariah?" Phyllis should have awakened on her own and remembered exactly what Sharon did to Summer, Jack and Nick and her part in the fall. I don't care about Mariah and wish she'd just go away.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/16 10:01AM
    #18   2014/08/16 01:22PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

NOOOOOOO, I don't think Mariah is Cassie?? OMG. NOOOOOOO.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list