List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do anyone think that Mariah is really Cassie?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do anyone think that Mariah is really Cassie?

Started by audreysnow13 at 2014/08/15 06:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 01:22PM, Views: 3059, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/15 06:25AM
    Do anyone think that Mariah is really Cassie?
    audreysnow13

I know that some people think that Mariah is Cassie's twin but do any of you think that Mariah is really Cassie? I think that Cassie was kidnap by the nurse for Ian Ward. I think that he has been planning to get back at the Newman's for years. That could make a interesting storyline if the writing is done correctly. What do you guys think?

#2   2014/08/15 06:40AM
    Re: Do anyone think that Mariah is really Cassie?
    Karl127

No, I do not think that Mariah is really Cassie. We saw Cassie die in her hospital bed with Sharon and Nick at her bedside. IF anything she's a twin or Cassie and Mariah share the same father, maybe not the same mother.

#3   2014/08/15 02:47PM
    soushe

Quote audreysnow13: I know that some people think that Mariah is Cassie's twin but do any of you think that Mariah is really Cassie? I think that Cassie was kidnap by the nurse for Ian Ward. I think that he has been planning to get back at the Newman's for years. That could make a interesting storyline if the writing is done correctly. What do you guys think?

I have a feeling she is.

#4   2014/08/15 02:51PM
    MacDuffy

:-) I think she is the Twin! But then on Y&R people do come back from the dead?

#5   2014/08/15 05:45PM
    tuck4704

I don't thinks so because Cassie wouldn't have a crush on Nick. Twin maybe...

#6   2014/08/15 06:01PM
    TiaB

Sharon wasn't even involved with the Newman's when she had Cassie so why would Ian connect her with them?

#7   2014/08/15 09:35PM
    janetb

Quote TiaB: Sharon wasn't even involved with the Newman's when she had Cassie so why would Ian connect her with them?

That's the question, why would Ian care about Sharon and her baby. She wasn't connected to the Newmans until years later.

We watched Cassie's long drawn out death and have had to endure the endless remembrances of her birthday and anniversary of her death. She wasn't that important in the scheme of things to have her death faked. Nothing would surprise me, but I hope they wouldn't go there. If they have to keep CG then make her a sister or twin, whatever.

#8   2014/08/15 09:41PM
    Veela

I believe Mariah is Sharon's sister. That's why it's no coincidence she favors Cassie. The story may be related to Sharon's mother and Ian prior to his accident which left him sterile.

#9   2014/08/15 10:59PM
    Veela

Sharon's father and Mariah's biological mother may be the connection to reveal that they're sisters.

#10   2014/08/16 03:44AM
    jerricat2000

I would rather it be Cassie than the old worn-out twin story. But, how do you explain away the ghost of Cassie that has been haunting Sharon all these years? A figment of Sharon's "illness." Not a characteristic of bi-polar illness. I think at one time Cassie's ghost gave John Abbott's ghost a message for Sharon, when she was married to Jack.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list