List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sneaky Little Nick..Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sneaky Little Nick..Spoiler

Started by linder at 2014/08/14 01:50PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/17 12:14AM, Views: 4860, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/08/14 10:19PM
    Re: Sneaky Little Nick..Spoiler
    ojudy59

Quote closetaddict: I also believe that Mariah is Sharon's daughter/Cassie's twin. Mariah said that Helen was a OB/GYN nurse. She probably took her because Ian wanted a child to raise and then later on realized the connection with Nikki(that Sharon was her daughter-in-law). She probably figured at the time that Sharon thought she was having one baby not two.

My thoughts as well. I think she stole her from the hospital. She may have been working there when Sharon delivered the babies.

#12   2014/08/15 02:52AM
    towner

I laughed out loud at what an IDIOT Nick looked like. Mr Detective LMAO

#13   2014/08/15 03:04AM
    FL senior fan

Last I heard/saw Nick was still searching for her, but just got a tid-bit of info from Mirah that she was a pediatric nurse somewhere? So Nick finds her and conveniences her (with money I'm sure) to come to G.C. --- and catches her with Ian, how coincidental unless he told her to meet in the park. ANYWAY..I'll be glad it is resolved. Looking like Sharon just got another kid that will be hitting on her step-Dad.

#14   2014/08/15 03:22AM
    SLEUTH

Finally we have someone who seems to be getting the upper hand on a sinister secret. Never imagined it would be Nick.

#15   2014/08/15 06:44AM
    Karl127

Quote linder: I bet Mariah doesnt know who her dad is........just wonder if nick is her dad and maybe Hellen isnt really her mom,

How could Nick be her Dad? Nick wasn't Cassie's bio dad either....

#16   2014/08/15 07:48AM
    dawn888

Sounds like this will heat up soon. nick is going to find out some important info on mariah next week.

#17   2014/08/15 08:03AM
    cheryl55

This is a little off this topic, but how can Dr Barton justify his ethics by phoning his wife the lawyer (Leslie_ and giving her medical information about Neil. There definitely is a conflict of ethics, no better than Stitch whom I believe should be left alone. He has already paid for his crime. And I believe he was protecting his mother from his dad hitting her, he shoved his dad, he fell and knocked over the lamp or whatever it was, saved his mom but was unable to get back in for his dad. Just my thoughts.

#18   2014/08/15 09:13AM
    Aaha

Did you guys already see today's show (Friday)? Because I don't remember Nick spying on anyone??? I live on the East coast and TY&R hasn't even aired yet! Is this today's episode you're talking about?

#19   2014/08/16 10:28PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote Aaha: Did you guys already see today's show (Friday)? Because I don't remember Nick spying on anyone??? I live on the East coast and TY&R hasn't even aired yet! Is this today's episode you're talking about?

The viewers in Canada are one episode AHEAD of the viewers in the USA. For example, their Friday show is aired on the following Monday in the USA. That's why the thread is labeled "Spoiler".

If you go in YouTube you can oftentimes find a link to Canada's shows - so you can view the upcoming show if someone from Canada posts Enjoy!!!

#20   2014/08/17 12:14AM
    LuckyPenny

Go Nick! I love it! Turn the tables on these peeps!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list