List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does anybody just laugh at how corny this show is.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does anybody just laugh at how corny this show is.

Started by heidiyrfan at 2014/08/14 07:56AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/18 12:26AM, Views: 3069, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/08/16 05:04PM
    Re: Does anybody just laugh at how corny this show is.
    Sunshineflower

On Fridays show, Victor said to Nikki "enough of this garbage already". I couldn't agree more.

#32   2014/08/16 05:42PM
    jkfifjfjfjvfjvf

I FF all Summer and her new husband...whatever his name is

#33   2014/08/16 05:45PM
    jkfifjfjfjvfjvf

I agree. I used to watch it with my husband. Now he won't even look at it. I watch it about once a week now. Not much going on. Only storyline that I liked was that Dylan was Pauls son....other than that....nothing. Boring Boring. Since the little girl died and and they dragged that out....I could not stand it.

#34   2014/08/16 07:58PM
    pondie

On the contrary... I think it needs to go more over the top. The stories seem too pedestrian and boring. Where is the imagination and drama that people watch soaps for?

I'd also bring back the old mood music :p The new stuff doesn't do it for me.

#35   2014/08/16 09:55PM
    spiritual7djs

Everything seems out of step, either too fast or too slow. Some s/l they just drop, like Bonaventure and others are rushed like all of the weddings that have taken place in the 6 months that make absolutely no sense. Jack will be marrying Kelly in the next 2 weeks and Phyllis will be at the wedding. This wedding will have a room full of people we don't recognize that will make it all the more ridiculous.

I think the stories don't focus on business like they used to now it's all kinds of baby daddy crap and characters we just don't like or know. If we had just one story line we could sink our teeth in that felt somewhat real it would be great.

#36   2014/08/16 10:15PM
    keepitfuntosee

Just look at the character Kevin and you cannot stop laughing at the man who does the crime and does no time also his criminal family consisting of Gloria and Michael and Jeffrey and Fenmore and the hot for young guys Lauren all of who should be in jail except Lauren who should be mentally examined for associating with this group of law breakers

#37   2014/08/17 12:24AM
    LuckyPenny

WooHoo. Nothing's cornier and more fun then when Victor is being a bad mofo! I love when he threatens people and oh I really loved it back when he took on the d and also when Nikki is being a real snob.

#38   2014/08/18 12:26AM
    soapblogger

I ask myself everytime I watch it why do I torture myself? this show is barely recogizable anymore. The lines the actors recite are too stupid for words. Neil and Jack are two fools for women. I do not ever want to see Shick on my screen any longer and this Mariah chick, please! walking around town with a dead child's face, sure that happens(roll eyes)first everyone in town had a secret and too many recasts of recasts. Im not feeling the NuBilly either. Now we have a NuPhylis to get used to. Im sick of Niki drama, Paul drama, Dylan drama, DEvon being a thoughtless ingrate and Lauren was trashed in her Carmine affair that wouldnt die. Kinda makes Michael look like a fool taking her back and Jill and Colin, how stupid is that SL? ugh why do I yet waste my valuable time on this horrible written show?

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list