List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Are the writers setting us up for.....SpoilerTalk.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Are the writers setting us up for.....SpoilerTalk.

Started by Starlight77 at 2014/08/13 06:15PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/17 10:25AM, Views: 3491, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/13 06:15PM
    Are the writers setting us up for.....SpoilerTalk.
    Starlight77

Mariah turning out to be "Cassie"...and Summer ending up Jacks for good?. Can you imagine the hatred and tension between these two?... Not to mention the maddens on the message board?...It would absolutely explode!..lol.... It would Totally re- ignite that Sharon /Phyllis feud and put Nick back in the middle. Both would be non-biological daughters he raised , in a power struggle for his attention and money.... Y'all get ready ....This is totally possible...Yikes ! What a hot mess that would turn into.. but the rating would be off the charts.

#2   2014/08/14 11:05AM
    Re: Are the writers setting us up for.....SpoilerTalk.
    mswadel

hope not but I guess they have to do something as shick did not turn out to be 'ratings gold' like they were purported to be

#3   2014/08/14 12:47PM
    Starlight77

Well, I' must confess, I'm not much of a ratings watcher.. So I don't know if any one storyline is the cause to make ratings go up or down , but either way, seems to me that Mariah isn't going any where, and it's quite possible that she will indeed be connected to Shick. With that being said, because Summers Paternity isn't iron clad, and Sharon not sure what she may or May not have done, they will have to get another paternity test to settle it who Summers Father is. IF Summer ends up remaining Jacks child, and Mariah some how really being Cassie, (I know, I know, we all watched Cassie die,) but the writers are making a point to show that Sharon is naturally inclined to have a connection with her and all this talk about family. That would then set up a host of drama between Summer and Cassie/Mariah, which they already hinted at, as well as Phyllis still reminding Nick that he is the father that raised Summer..yada yada, yada, as well as Sharon pushing Nick to bond with Mariah/Cassie ,which we've already seen, but if she turns out to be Sharon's blood, then Sharon will be even more determined to see them bond, and keep her family together.
    It could all be very interesting.

#4   2014/08/14 01:05PM
    APRIL JOY

Cassie would been like 14 when she died. If Mariah turns out to be cassie wouldn't she know who she is.I think maybe she is cassie twin and Sharon was under when she gave birth but due to Doris Sharon was never told there was twins.I like to see Summer stay Jack's bio child.he and Phyllis will share that bond .Kelly has a hard time as it is but when Phyllis returns and Jack deals with both Phyllis and Kelly.we will see how Kelly deals with it all.Phyllis might remember and Nick will stand by ShAron for she was off her meds and sick.as this is going on Mariah comes up and its the same day as cassie.as they dig into Mariah past .DNA is done on Sumner once more that is proven Jack is her father.as time pass Kelly find a it hard to see Phyllis.to see the growing bond between them.

#5   2014/08/14 01:21PM
    Starlight77

Quote APRIL JOY: Cassie would been like 14 when she died. If Mariah turns out to be cassie wouldn't she know who she is.I think maybe she is cassie twin and Sharon was under when she gave birth but due to Doris Sharon was never told there was twins.I like to see Summer stay Jack's bio child.he and Phyllis will share that bond .Kelly has a hard time as it is but when Phyllis returns and Jack deals with both Phyllis and Kelly.we will see how Kelly deals with it all.Phyllis might remember and Nick will stand by ShAron for she was off her meds and sick.as this is going on Mariah comes up and its the same day as cassie.as they dig into Mariah past .DNA is done on Sumner once more that is proven Jack is her father.as time pass Kelly find a it hard to see Phyllis.to see the growing bond between them.

So true. Not sure how they'd pull it off without all of us raising sand about it, but I do know anything is possible in soap land,...and regardless of how it happens, they are definitely giving Sharon a daughter back. Too many anvils dropping for there to be no biological connection to Sharon at all.
    Ian said he has a bombshell that they will never see coming...maybe somehow he replaced Cassie's body with another corpse, and keep her hidden away all this time brainwashed her so she has no memories, only what he has told her.

#6   2014/08/16 08:00PM
    yungatheart

I have read the posts on Sharon having had twins but am confused. I don't have the entire story around Sharon's pregnancy. She wasn't a Newman right?? So I am not sure how Ian fits in the picture when Sharon had Cassie since all he cares about is money.

#7   2014/08/16 11:18PM
    xjustbestrong

Nick is the father of Summer, not Jack

#8   2014/08/16 11:29PM
    mswadel

I agree with that, Summer's Nick's, but I wish to hell they wouldn't have brought Mariah to the story.

#9   2014/08/16 11:30PM
    mswadel

I agree with that, Summer's Nick's, but I wish to hell they wouldn't have brought Mariah to the story.

#10   2014/08/17 07:20AM
    habbyfan

[quote]Quote Starlight77: Well, I' must confess, I'm not much of a ratings watcher.. So I don't know if any one storyline is the cause to make ratings go up or down , but either way, seems to me that Mariah isn't going any where, and it's quite possible that she will indeed be connected to Shick. With that being said, because Summers Paternity isn't iron clad, and Sharon not sure what she may or May not have done, they will have to get another paternity test to settle it who Summers Father is. IF Summer ends up remaining Jacks child, and Mariah some how really being Cassie, (I know, I know, we all watched Cassie die,) but the writers are making a point to show that Sharon is naturally inclined to have a connection with her and all this talk about family. That would then set up a host of drama between Summer and Cassie/Mariah, which they already hinted at, as well as Phyllis still reminding Nick that he is the father that raised Summer..yada yada, yada, as well as Sharon pushing Nick to bond with Mariah/Cassie ,which we've already seen, but if she turns out to be Sharon's blood, then Sharon will be even more determined to see them bond, and keep her family together.
    It could all be very interesting. [/quote

FL Senior has a theory which would fit in with yours ...

Mariah is a half sister of Cassie, daughter of Frank Burritt
    and a different mother ... It would explain the likeness ...
    if it goes that way Sharon and Nick have no blood connection
    with Mariah but decided to take her under their care and treat her like family ...

Summer being Jack's can you just imagine the feud between
    them and Phyllis vs Sharon for Nicks attention ...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list