List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ian, Love Him or Hate Him, He Adds Spice ! !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ian, Love Him or Hate Him, He Adds Spice ! !

Started by BaileyBaby at 2014/08/09 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 09:04AM, Views: 337, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2014/08/09 12:38PM
    Ian, Love Him or Hate Him, He Adds Spice ! !
    BaileyBaby

You have to admit, or at least I have, Ian has added a much needed reality check for many in Genoa City. I know that a personality so smarmy & sleezy as he is probably will not last forever but I have learned to enjoy the poking & prodding he gives everyone. ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!

#2   2014/08/09 03:19PM
    Re: Ian, Love Him or Hate Him, He Adds Spice ! !
    movinon

I agree, he does add spice. More than that, he adds humor because he is just standing there smiling and everybody freaks out. Humor is so missing in this show - Phyllis was always good for a laugh now and then, Billy Miller was so cute and funny, and Adam's one-liners were always killer. That is all gone and the show is dark and brooding - everyone is unhappy, and Ian makes me smile. Especially his scenes with Victor, when he is so obviously unfazed by the great one. lol

#3   2014/08/09 03:27PM
    Ydac

I fail to see the 'spice'. I think he's the worst villain I've seen in a soap in a long time. It's not the fault of the actor as I've seen him elsewhere and he is very talented, but there just is no story to this mess and nothing of interest. I can't imagine him dogging Nikki and Dylan about their past as entertaining since Dylan is about 40 and not a child. I just fail to find anything worth watching in Ian or the story they've stuck the poor guy with.

#4   2014/08/13 08:13PM
    Galazz

Ray Wise is such a good actor. I always enjoy him no matter what role he is playing.

#5   2014/08/13 08:17PM
    tooopee

Ian Ward is a useless character. Too bad Ray is good at his craft but the writing for this character is beyond weak.

#6   2014/08/13 09:14PM
    LongTimeFan11

Ian Ward really liked talking to Sharon yesterday. I think he knows Victor does not like Sharon and that is one reason Ian makes trouble for Victor. When the secret comes out, Sharon will need someone on her side, and Ian will be there.

#7   2014/08/13 10:21PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote BaileyBaby: You have to admit, or at least I have, Ian has added a much needed reality check for many in Genoa City. I know that a personality so smarmy & sleezy as he is probably will not last forever but I have learned to enjoy the poking & prodding he gives everyone. ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!

love that snake in the grass....too bad that make over Victor had his goon administer has worn off...Y&R

#8   2014/08/13 10:51PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

He is such a delicious villain... yessss I hope he stays around for quite some time.

#9   2014/08/14 03:46AM
    SLEUTH

As far as villains go I find him below par. I liken him to my horror movie villains---Michael Myers from Halloween and Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th--they were truly scary. Freddy from Nightmare on Elm street was a joke.
    Victor can be a true villain and I find Ian to be a joke and not a worthy opponent. I can't wait for him to make his exit.

#10   2014/08/16 09:04AM
    Galazz

Quote BaileyBaby: You have to admit, or at least I have, Ian has added a much needed reality check for many in Genoa City. I know that a personality so smarmy & sleezy as he is probably will not last forever but I have learned to enjoy the poking & prodding he gives everyone. ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!

Yes he does! The show is so bland right because two of the movers and shakers, Adam and Phyllis, are off canvas. Both these characters are vital to Y&R and they need to return ASAP!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list