List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who do YOU think will MURDER Ian FIRST?????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who do YOU think will MURDER Ian FIRST?????

Started by Roxie99 at 2014/08/07 10:50PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/17 05:33PM, Views: 2340, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/08/17 09:31AM
    Re: Who do YOU think will MURDER Ian FIRST?????
    habbyfan

Quote Skyemichelle:
    Quote strangeland:
    Quote Ydac: "First"? How many times do we think he will be murdered...lol

I love this idea. He could be in bed sleeping, and someone comes in and drugs him. Then someone else comes in and smothers him. Then someone else comes in and shoots him. Then someone else comes in and stabs him. Then someone else sets his house on fire and that is when they find the body. Talk about reasonable doubt!
    Good one!!! Hilarious!

Hey this could work it worked for Agatha Christie ...

#22   2014/08/17 09:40AM
    habbyfan

Quote maja:

LOL! I was thinking the same thing. I guess if the first time doesn't take. I like the actor but really am sick of Ian so I hope it takes the first time. Also, I guess that's why we have Nikki back on the sauce.

Good thinking ... Nikki is going to fall off the wagon ...

I wonder if they will accept her excuse of ... I was drunk therefor I do not remember!!! Whaaaaaaaat

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/17 09:42AM
    #23   2014/08/17 09:46AM
    villyforever55

Ian will be killed off, it's just a matter of time. It won't be Nikki or Victor, though. It will be the person we least expect but several people will be suspects: Dylan, Nikki, Mariah, and maybe Nick. And Avery? I'm ready for a good whodunit. The endless triangles are making me crazy!

#24   2014/08/17 10:05AM
    jeanie5815

Got a big out of the title and my pants.
    I loved the idea of the person who gave all the different ways of doing it, . To "solve" it this way, they could call NCIS to do the investigation:
    1. Gibbs to lead
    2. Ducky/Palmer autopsy
    3. Abby, the "science" methods of the ways Ian was killed, as one posted on here.
    4. Tony/Mcgee/dumb blonde who took Zeva's place, to do all the interviews.

This would put GCPD "finest" in "tears" in showing how "not to mess up" a investigation.
    As I "can't stand" Ian. I never liked him in Twin Peaks. When it was on, I had to leave the room when his character came on, as he gave me the "willies" watching his character becoming a psycho.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/17 10:13AM
    #25   2014/08/17 01:14PM
    Teri_ETC

Quote sudbubble:
    Quote strangeland:

I love this idea. He could be in bed sleeping, and someone comes in and drugs him. Then someone else comes in and smothers him. Then someone else comes in and shoots him. Then someone else comes in and stabs him. Then someone else sets his house on fire and that is when they find the body. Talk about reasonable doubt!

that is awesome...made me laugh out loud!

I love this scenario!! However, I don't think GCPD can solve a crime that complex - it still would be nice to see them try. Y&R

#26   2014/08/17 03:08PM
    Blue 501

I dunno. Maybe they will give us all a whack at him. Poor Dianne appeared to have been murdered more than once & she was not evil. I felt sorry for the character and for the actress She did not deserve any of that. Maura West is a fine actress. I was hoping she would stay but, like Michael Muhney, she was just too much competition for some.

#27   2014/08/17 03:09PM
    Blue 501

Quote Teri_ETC: I'm for torture and near death experience - like how about Victor arrange for a pack of wild animals to attack Ian Ward????

I am afraid PETA would have to intervene on the side of the wild animals.

#28   2014/08/17 04:27PM
    Axl Rose

Suspects

Dylan, Nikki, Victor, Nick, Avery, Mariah I could see her as a suspect eventually as well as Ian's ex wife Willa Ward I could see her doing it and how about Paul? Paul he certainly would have motive to kill Ian as well as half the town in Genoa City because I am sure half the town wants Ian dead and not to mention over the years during his cult days he could have a lot of enemies out there who could want him dead

#29   2014/08/17 04:28PM
    Axl Rose

Hell even Sharon of all people could be a suspect in Ian's potential murder if it ever happens

#30   2014/08/17 05:13PM
    mswadel

I couldn't stand him way back in the 60's on Love Of Life!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list