List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who do YOU think will MURDER Ian FIRST?????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who do YOU think will MURDER Ian FIRST?????

Started by Roxie99 at 2014/08/07 10:50PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/17 05:33PM, Views: 2296, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/07 10:50PM
    Who do YOU think will MURDER Ian FIRST?????
    Roxie99

After today's show - you know there is going to be a MURDER! I think all the characters hate him right now! Vote who you think will do it FIRST! Look what they did to Diana - and the elaborate way they did it with the clues and film/movie to watch - My vote---- Cassie.. I know it's out there but so is R&R - they do strange things!!

#2   2014/08/08 02:54AM
    Re: Who do YOU think will MURDER Ian FIRST?????
    FL senior fan

I hope his "demise" comes further down the road. He creates drama and excitement IMO, even though he is despicable for sure! There will be a long list of suspects. Mirah would be the shocker IMO...and it could happen in self-defense IF he were trying to rape her and she defends herself.

#3   2014/08/08 06:42AM
    Axl Rose

Well given the amount of people who hate Ian Ward, let's see there's Nikki, Paul, Dylan, Avery, Nick, Sharon, Victoria, Victor, Summer, Jack

Well those are about the only people who I could remotely see as suspects in Ian's murder with the shocker suspect being Mariah because she would be the person people least suspect in Ian's murder

And not to mention there is Ian's ex-wife, Willa she too could also end up being a suspect as well as Mariah's mother Helen Copeland

#4   2014/08/08 06:53AM
    SLEUTH

I think he will indeed be murdered...all the usual suspects with motive will be reigned in--Dylan, Avery, Nikki, Nick, TGVN, Leslie, Paul....Paul will be suspended from duty during the investigation...perhaps the FBI will send Ronan back because the FBI had Ian on a watch list....after a 6 month investigation it will be determined that either his ex-wife (willa) or Mariah's mom did the deed or maybe even Mariah.

#5   2014/08/08 08:10AM
    lindaj18

Just to get rid of him..I DID IT! I confess. now can we move on?

#6   2014/08/08 08:58AM
    jhaxx

Ian is so evil he probably is dying and will kill him self and stage it so Nicole will be charged.

#7   2014/08/08 09:08AM
    Ydac

"First"? How many times do we think he will be murdered...lol

#8   2014/08/08 09:44AM
    cay65

I don't care who does it but I hope it's very very soon. Don't like him and tend to not watch when he's on. They need to kill him today and let's have the investigation start sometime down the road just get him off my TV now.

#9   2014/08/08 10:00AM
    strangeland

Quote Ydac: "First"? How many times do we think he will be murdered...lol

I love this idea. He could be in bed sleeping, and someone comes in and drugs him. Then someone else comes in and smothers him. Then someone else comes in and shoots him. Then someone else comes in and stabs him. Then someone else sets his house on fire and that is when they find the body. Talk about reasonable doubt!

#10   2014/08/08 10:15AM
    Skyemichelle

It could be Nikki's new drinking buddy. She'll admire her new friend Nikki so much that she would kill for her. She'll disappear and leave Nikki to face the charges. Just a thought.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list