List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Started by ski lady at 2014/08/07 11:09AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 11:29AM, Views: 6072, Replies: 115
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2014/08/08 03:36PM
    Re: Summer and Austin - Together forever?
    Galazz

I am looking forward to seeing them Monday. The preview sounds so sweet. Ahhh

#62   2014/08/08 04:00PM
    Skyemichelle

Quote Galazz:
    Quote Skyemichelle:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote Skyemichelle: It's going to be interesting to see how Phyllis feels about Austin. Is she going to embrace the two as a couple or get rid of him as quickly as possible? Just coming out of the coma she'll probably be cool with them for a while. But for how long who knows.

ITA. I also think the reason we haven't found out Austin's family is because Phyllis will start digging into his past. I totally believe he is tied to the Abbott family.
    Really? The Abbott family? How so? It really wouldn't matter because that would be gooooood!

YES! It would be great if Austin is Keemo's son. Imagine how Jack would feel then!
    Oh yeah, you mentioned that before on a thread about Keemo. I forgot who Keemo's mother is and if she's still alive wasn't she from Jacks military days?

#63   2014/08/08 04:03PM
    Galazz

Quote Skyemichelle:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote Skyemichelle:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote Skyemichelle: It's going to be interesting to see how Phyllis feels about Austin. Is she going to embrace the two as a couple or get rid of him as quickly as possible? Just coming out of the coma she'll probably be cool with them for a while. But for how long who knows.

ITA. I also think the reason we haven't found out Austin's family is because Phyllis will start digging into his past. I totally believe he is tied to the Abbott family.
    Really? The Abbott family? How so? It really wouldn't matter because that would be gooooood!

YES! It would be great if Austin is Keemo's son. Imagine how Jack would feel then!
    Oh yeah, you mentioned that before on a thread about Keemo. I forgot who Keemo's mother is and if she's still alive wasn't she from Jacks military days?

Keemo's mother is dead. But Keemo would be well into his 40's by now or older. He is old enough to have a son Austin's age.

#64   2014/08/08 04:16PM
    Skyemichelle

Quote Galazz:
    Quote Skyemichelle:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote Skyemichelle:
    Quote Galazz:

Keemo's mother is dead. But Keemo would be well into his 40's by now or older. He is old enough to have a son Austin's age.
    I do remember Keemo being a kind man and easy going. And not too shabby looking if I say so myself!

#65   2014/08/08 04:20PM
    habbyfan

Quote Galazz: I can't wait for Phyllis to meet her new son-in-law.

Coming soon to a T.V set near you ...

#66   2014/08/08 04:41PM
    1gypsy soul

Maybe it is just me but I think it is sweet how they are getting to portray a young in love newly wed couple. They do the silly sweet things we use to do . Remember that people? Couldn't wait to see each other ,did romantic things. In their scenes at least it is not always quick get in bed scenes. Austin for now is a sweet loving guy who is trying his best for his wife and life before he goes up creek. I for one think it is refreshing just for the romance in the afternoon.

#67   2014/08/08 04:48PM
    Skyemichelle

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Galazz: I can't wait for Phyllis to meet her new son-in-law.

Coming soon to a T.V set near you ...
    Cute one!

#68   2014/08/08 05:33PM
    Galazz

Quote 1gypsy soul: Maybe it is just me but I think it is sweet how they are getting to portray a young in love newly wed couple. They do the silly sweet things we use to do . Remember that people? Couldn't wait to see each other ,did romantic things. In their scenes at least it is not always quick get in bed scenes. Austin for now is a sweet loving guy who is trying his best for his wife and life before he goes up creek. I for one think it is refreshing just for the romance in the afternoon.

Great post! Thank you! Since we never see Courtney and Noah, Ausum is the only young couple on the show! So far Austin has proven all his critics were dead wrong about him.

#69   2014/08/08 07:24PM
    aqua-sheep

Quote WaveJumper: I don't see it. He likes backpacking and she likes hotels .

I agree. This was the very thing that made me think they could never be together forever. Their love seems too immature and impulsive to last. I liked Summer with Kyle (the first Kyle) before he was her brother.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of Summer in general. She's kind of whiny and doesn't think anything through. Now I did hate Austin at first but then I changed my mind. I think he'd do better with someone his age.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/08 07:27PM
    #70   2014/08/08 07:30PM
    Galazz

Quote aqua-sheep:
    Quote WaveJumper: I don't see it. He likes backpacking and she likes hotels .

I agree. This was the very thing that made me think they could never be together forever. Their love seems too immature and impulsive to last. I liked Summer with Kyle (the first Kyle) before he was her brother.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of Summer in general. She's kind of whiny and doesn't think anything through. Now I did hate Austin at first but then I changed my mind. I think he'd do better with someone his age.

You do realize Summer is 19? She should think things through like who? Neil, Jack, Sharon, Jill, Nikki, Lauren, Adam, Billy? All those people around her that are two or three times her age? Did they think things through? Do they whine, cry, gamble, drink, cheat, and worse?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/08 07:34PM
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list