List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Started by ski lady at 2014/08/07 11:09AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 11:29AM, Views: 6082, Replies: 115
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2014/08/08 09:49AM
    Re: Summer and Austin - Together forever?
    lmfan

Quote Galazz:
    Quote lmfan:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote Axl Rose: I get a bad vibe from Summer's husband Austin like in the sense that there is just something off about him, something suspicious about him that I just don't like, like in the sense that he gives me the creeps

But I think they are going to set up towards an Austin, Summer, Kyle triangle by bringing back Kyle Abbott, Jack's son back to town when the truth about Summer's paternity comes out and with Kyle back in the picture and not as Summer's brother then Summer she will be torn between Austin her husband and Kyle the man who she thought was her brother but the guy she was in love with at one time

Or perhaps instead we'll probably get an Austin, Summer, Fen triangle by bringing Fen back from college, of course in a re-cast capacity

Kyle and Austin definitely. If the writers plan to have a Summer and Fen romance then Fen will be recast.

Fen is too smart for Summer at this point. But I doub Fen is being recast. Max tweeted "soon" to someone who said they missed seeing Fen. With Likey talking so much about Fen going away to college and having an empty nest, it pretty much is a guarantee he won't be leaving home. I can see him helping his dumb friend realize she married someone who is not who he seems with Uncle Kevin's help now that he may be friends with Mariah.

lol! Whatever! Also as Fen stays away from Summer I don't care what he does or who he does it with. If the writers are going to do a gay storyline, Fen would be perfect.

I am sure Fen will be used to help Summer see the error of her ways. I like Summer but she has been dumbed down for Austin. Both Fen and Summer should be in college and enjoying being young trying to find their way in life. Right now, Summer is playing house and living a little girl's fantasy. Sooner or later, reality will come knocking and she will need friends who really care about her well being like Fen.

#52   2014/08/08 09:54AM
    Galazz

Quote lmfan:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote lmfan:
    Quote Galazz:
    Quote Axl Rose: I get a bad vibe from Summer's husband Austin like in the sense that there is just something off about him, something suspicious about him that I just don't like, like in the sense that he gives me the creeps

But I think they are going to set up towards an Austin, Summer, Kyle triangle by bringing back Kyle Abbott, Jack's son back to town when the truth about Summer's paternity comes out and with Kyle back in the picture and not as Summer's brother then Summer she will be torn between Austin her husband and Kyle the man who she thought was her brother but the guy she was in love with at one time

Or perhaps instead we'll probably get an Austin, Summer, Fen triangle by bringing Fen back from college, of course in a re-cast capacity

Kyle and Austin definitely. If the writers plan to have a Summer and Fen romance then Fen will be recast.

Fen is too smart for Summer at this point. But I doub Fen is being recast. Max tweeted "soon" to someone who said they missed seeing Fen. With Likey talking so much about Fen going away to college and having an empty nest, it pretty much is a guarantee he won't be leaving home. I can see him helping his dumb friend realize she married someone who is not who he seems with Uncle Kevin's help now that he may be friends with Mariah.

lol! Whatever! Also as Fen stays away from Summer I don't care what he does or who he does it with. If the writers are going to do a gay storyline, Fen would be perfect.

I am sure Fen will be used to help Summer see the error of her ways. I like Summer but she has been dumbed down for Austin. Both Fen and Summer should be in college and enjoying being young trying to find their way in life. Right now, Summer is playing house and living a little girl's fantasy. Sooner or later, reality will come knocking and she will need friends who really care about her well being like Fen.

Ok, I love them as friends. Just like I love their parents as friends. Every male and female on the show doesn't have to be a couple.

#53   2014/08/08 10:06AM
    Skyemichelle

It's going to be interesting to see how Phyllis feels about Austin. Is she going to embrace the two as a couple or get rid of him as quickly as possible? Just coming out of the coma she'll probably be cool with them for a while. But for how long who knows.

#54   2014/08/08 10:20AM
    BlueJAY3

Austin is a sleeze. I can't wait til he sues Summer for half of her inhiertence .The name of his game is money. But Summer is in such a hurry to be a grown-up.(Like a young lady I Know)You can't tell her anything for hr own good.

#55   2014/08/08 10:24AM
    Galazz

Quote Skyemichelle: It's going to be interesting to see how Phyllis feels about Austin. Is she going to embrace the two as a couple or get rid of him as quickly as possible? Just coming out of the coma she'll probably be cool with them for a while. But for how long who knows.

ITA. I also think the reason we haven't found out Austin's family is because Phyllis will start digging into his past. I totally believe he is tied to the Abbott family.

#56   2014/08/08 10:38AM
    Skyemichelle

Quote Galazz:
    Quote Skyemichelle: It's going to be interesting to see how Phyllis feels about Austin. Is she going to embrace the two as a couple or get rid of him as quickly as possible? Just coming out of the coma she'll probably be cool with them for a while. But for how long who knows.

ITA. I also think the reason we haven't found out Austin's family is because Phyllis will start digging into his past. I totally believe he is tied to the Abbott family.
    Really? The Abbott family? How so? It really wouldn't matter because that would be gooooood!

#57   2014/08/08 12:03PM
    Galazz

Quote Skyemichelle:
    Quote Galazz:

Really? The Abbott family? How so? It really wouldn't matter because that would be gooooood!

YES! It would be great if Austin is Keemo's son. Imagine how Jack would feel then!

#58   2014/08/08 01:19PM
    zahzoo

I hope they stay together. They are a gorgeous couple

#59   2014/08/08 01:56PM
    Galazz

Quote zahzoo: I hope they stay together. They are a gorgeous couple

YES! They are so beautiful!!!

#60   2014/08/08 02:51PM
    Galazz

Sweet stuff coming for them. Since this isn't a spoiler thread, I can't say what is coming but it's so good.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list