List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer and Austin - Together forever?

Started by ski lady at 2014/08/07 11:09AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 11:29AM, Views: 6080, Replies: 115
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2014/08/08 05:25AM
    Re: Summer and Austin - Together forever?
    deceived

Quote Feliciena: I keep hoping they will go on a real long honeymoon & forget to come back.
    As far as awards, insiders don't know more than we do as it is so much about politics. Some I agree with, some not so much but I don't really care because that is life.

I think that the writers are trying to portray Austin as gay, he will come out of the closet... and I was watching Forensic Files last night, and this guy had spent 12 years for kidnapping and attempted murder on a woman; well, years later he turned on his girlfriend after she left him, he felt rejected, and he snapped and killed her... I do not see a good future for Summer concerning the mental criminal Austin. Summer has to coerce him all the time for sex...he is bad news...Phyllis will see right through him!!! LOL... seduce him like she had to with Kyle...

#42   2014/08/08 05:57AM
    fighterm

I know why Austin creates so much buzz. Because he's a criminal, so a lot of people hate him and a lot of people believe that he will be rredeemed. So they argue about him and it has nothing to do with acting. Austin whatever the actors name is definitely cannot act.

#43   2014/08/08 06:49AM
    Axl Rose

I get a bad vibe from Summer's husband Austin like in the sense that there is just something off about him, something suspicious about him that I just don't like, like in the sense that he gives me the creeps

But I think they are going to set up towards an Austin, Summer, Kyle triangle by bringing back Kyle Abbott, Jack's son back to town when the truth about Summer's paternity comes out and with Kyle back in the picture and not as Summer's brother then Summer she will be torn between Austin her husband and Kyle the man who she thought was her brother but the guy she was in love with at one time

Or perhaps instead we'll probably get an Austin, Summer, Fen triangle by bringing Fen back from college, of course in a re-cast capacity

#44   2014/08/08 08:12AM
    Galazz

Quote Axl Rose: I get a bad vibe from Summer's husband Austin like in the sense that there is just something off about him, something suspicious about him that I just don't like, like in the sense that he gives me the creeps

But I think they are going to set up towards an Austin, Summer, Kyle triangle by bringing back Kyle Abbott, Jack's son back to town when the truth about Summer's paternity comes out and with Kyle back in the picture and not as Summer's brother then Summer she will be torn between Austin her husband and Kyle the man who she thought was her brother but the guy she was in love with at one time

Or perhaps instead we'll probably get an Austin, Summer, Fen triangle by bringing Fen back from college, of course in a re-cast capacity

Kyle and Austin definitely. If the writers plan to have a Summer and Fen romance then Fen will be recast.

#45   2014/08/08 08:33AM
    lmfan

Quote Galazz:
    Quote Axl Rose: I get a bad vibe from Summer's husband Austin like in the sense that there is just something off about him, something suspicious about him that I just don't like, like in the sense that he gives me the creeps

Kyle and Austin definitely. If the writers plan to have a Summer and Fen romance then Fen will be recast.

Fen is too smart for Summer at this point. But I doub Fen is being recast. Max tweeted "soon" to someone who said they missed seeing Fen. With Likey talking so much about Fen going away to college and having an empty nest, it pretty much is a guarantee he won't be leaving home. I can see him helping his dumb friend realize she married someone who is not who he seems with Uncle Kevin's help now that he may be friends with Mariah.

#46   2014/08/08 08:50AM
    Trish12

Gag me with these two. Spoil little girl who can't make a sandwich and takes no responsibility for her actions. Marries a criminal and Summer finds nothing wrong with that. I guess in her mind that is romantic and a fairy tail. So over these 2

#47   2014/08/08 09:21AM
    fighterm

Quote lmfan:
    Quote Galazz:

Fen is too smart for Summer at this point. But I doub Fen is being recast. Max tweeted "soon" to someone who said they missed seeing Fen. With Likey talking so much about Fen going away to college and having an empty nest, it pretty much is a guarantee he won't be leaving home. I can see him helping his dumb friend realize she married someone who is not who he seems with Uncle Kevin's help now that he may be friends with Mariah.

Kyle is also too smart for Summer. He is a Harvard graduate. Maybe she deserves a stupid guy Austin who did not understand wrong from right.

#48   2014/08/08 09:26AM
    cavi

Quote lmfan:
    Quote Galazz:

Fen is way beyond her. He's really grown. Just the thought of him wearing a dollar store lei around his neck is too funny. I would find a pairing of Summer with Fen in any way such a waste of Fen's time. I hope he comes back and the show focuses on his finding his niche more and then getting a girlfriend with a brain. He's a sensitive guy with brains. I can see him going the route Christine did when she began working with Legal Aid. All Summer can do is sort of model and it's only because of family connections. She's a snooze.

#49   2014/08/08 09:40AM
    Galazz

Quote lmfan:
    Quote Galazz:

lol! Whatever! Also as Fen stays away from Summer I don't care what he does or who he does it with. If the writers are going to do a gay storyline, Fen would be perfect.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/08 09:43AM
    #50   2014/08/08 09:42AM
    Galazz

Quote Trish12: Gag me with these two. Spoil little girl who can't make a sandwich and takes no responsibility for her actions. Marries a criminal and Summer finds nothing wrong with that. I guess in her mind that is romantic and a fairy tail. So over these 2

I was gagging too at a 40+ year old woman destroying a young girl's life so she can create her little fake fairytale family. Summer may channel her inner Phyllis when she finds out what Sharon did to her!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list